• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vactrol Perkin Elmer Inventory SALE SOLD All gone.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent Ron a personal message on another forum where he seems to be active asking him to post a status update to this thread.

After over 4 months I finally received my parts.
I had to prod the man by opening a dispute with paypal. Seller gets a negative rating for sure!

Maybe there is hope for the others still waiting?

Can everyone here chime in on whether they received their goods? 

The seller is posting freely elsewhere on the forum but not responding to posts about  this thread.

Haven't got mine. He promised to check out whats the problem, this was a month or so ago. Nothing, nada, not even private messages after that.

HI …. I'm still waiting my vactrol I paid the ten january 2017… nothing at home  …. tell me if other members have received something from RLaury's commands
spend a nice day
Jean-pierre from France

tmuikku said:
I sent Ron a personal message on another forum where he seems to be active asking him to post a status update to this thread.

According to his profile, he was on GDIY this morning.  He obviously does not care to address this.

Back