• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Vintage Console (MCI, Harrison, Calrec, etc.)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarTrucker

GDIY Supporter
I posted a while back about a Langevin or QE board but am expanding my search to the brands above. Calrec and Cadac have positive reviews, but seem to be rather rare in the states. MCI and Harrison would be great, specifically Harrison, as I am recording for film and like the American movie connection. Anyone have any leads on one of these boards? Looking for 24+inputs. A 16 input Am4A is still on the table.

I've seen AMEK angelas floating around too. Open to suggestions if you or a loved one have something in this general range. i.e. If your wife wants that "old board" out of the garage

Last edited:
I have a very early MCI 416A in Los Angeles I could let go. Its short loaded and missing some stuff but it could be pretty cool with some love. I wired all the punch blocks to DB25s with Mogami. I wanted to restore it and put it in a room somewhere, but I dont think I will be opening a studio any time soon.

Latest posts

Back