Vintage Tube & Vintage FET Microphone PCB Kit For DIY & New D7 Custom Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the poeple in Europe that have problems to find the Styroflex caps for the D-U87 or the D-U67, they can send me a PM as I bought so many caps that I have about 20 kits of both to sell  ;D !!!

Well erything seem to have come back on line ,  let me know if you dont recive a confirmation or receipt or if you have any issue , at this point,

Thanks all,
dany,

Hi, Getting ready to order parts for these mic's here and was wondering whether anyone has a mouser part number for the switches on the switchboard not currently included in the mouser bom that fit the pcb pads and mic bodies.

Thanks!
jb

If you get the U67 Body from ChuckD or Chunger  the  3 switch comes with it ,  :) or may be able to buy them directly from them as well i suppose. :)
For Sure a mouser part number would be great.  one is a  spdt on-on x2 and the patern switch is an on-off-on X1
i happened to have those fom an mxl microphone that i had here and i bought 2 U67 mic body.
i would be glad to update the mouser Bom if anyone comes up with something ,
I attached a document that i have found on the mouser web site. it should be in that range.
hope this helps,
D

Attachments

• ETtoggle_30nov10[1].pdf
    455 KB · Views: 6
Something Like this ,

Attachments

• switch.gif
    switch.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 35
OK I think pretty much all of the early poster have ordered , so i have about 20 sets Left of each type,
and some U87 available now,

this thread will be  moved in the WM ,
Regards,

Dan.

Anyone have a tube preference? I'm about to pull the trigger on this one here...
http://thetubestore.com/tungsolef86g.html
Suppose to be similar to an old telefunken

Hey Dan

I can't quite figure out how to pay :) but I'd like two of the U67 AMI boards sets and to U47 fet sets when they're ready.

At this point i have left 24 MKBV12 set and 16 AMI/external set Left, for the Large 87 and taper 87 it should be ok,
Keep me posted,
Dan,  :)

Everything has been processed for shipping,  all orders on their way ,

thanks to all ,  i shall be strating a Build thread fir the 67 as some of you will receive shortly,

Dan,

Back