what do you get the audio phool who has everything.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember a British guy who sold explosive detectors with specially programmed cards, which turned out to be blank credit cards to MOD?

pyjaman said:
riggler said:
What the heck does it do?

... I second the question...

Smells like a funny game could be started.
first prize to the more credible scientific explaination.

You plug it to unsused I/Os and it enhances the grounding, directly behind the device  ::)

Did I win?  ;D

You could, but we still lack the scientific details telling us how electrons get tricked by the device, thanks to the revolutionary material it's made of, making them believe they'll get free lunch if they go this way and finally get trapped in holes in the ground, filling them, thus assuring a more consistent ground... Or maybe not.

I think the most scientific explanation is one of Einstein's quotes. You know, the universe/ stupidity one  :)

So looks like I need to make an audio-phool-phools device that enhances the corrective electron capacity of this magic stick. It will be in the form of a ring, made from camel hide from the deepest recesses of Egypt. You slide it over your magic stick.

Yes, the camel hide is then washed in Pennsylvania spring water with special ionizing properties...

...And then blessed by a local priest in a small rural church in Iowa...

...And it's cut with a diamond blade...

...and only ever cut on the 12th of the month, when the stars are in alignment...

Ha ha...

It's the karma of the braided carbon fiber........
But it seems that the goo would negate the crystal effect..........
Best,
Bruno2000

I'm working on a Quantum device that you just have to imagine it's happening
It'll be great and you don't even have to have anyone know or hear it or be around,
in fact it's called " The Producer Factor " it works better that way .
All you have to say is " Imagine it sounds better "

Latest posts

Back