What's the best bet for ordering Chinese manufactured capsules direct? 797?

Help Support GroupDIY:

ZHAOMENG

In addition, I have more capsule models that are more affordable than 797 Audio, and they are all 3μm. Their prices are the same, 80USD and 515RMB.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Nbtone

The email address is correct because I have received emails from different people, if it is wrong, I will not receive those emails. As for the price, the single-sided one is 140USD and the double-sided one is 200USD. These are all brand new. Maybe you can buy 797 audio directly, the unit price will be much cheaper, but as far as I know, they will not sell in small amount, at least 100 pieces. The most convenient way for me to receive payment is Alipay. If you can use this payment method, you can directly pay me RMB. The prices are 900RMB and 1300RMB. There is another way of payment, which is to remit to me through bank card, but this is quite troublesome, because I don't have a bank card that can receive US dollars, SO I need to open one separately. I'll write down the parameters and some photos below
Thanks. I tried to send an email to you, but it would not allow me to send it. I’ll keep these in mind for a future project. I’ve never bought anything on Alipay. Ebay would be easier, I think.

ZHAOMENG

Thanks. I tried to send an email to you, but it would not allow me to send it. I’ll keep these in mind for a future project. I’ve never bought anything on Alipay. Ebay would be easier, I think.
Alipay is the most commonly used payment tool in China. It is not a shopping website. If you think it is troublesome, you can directly remit to me through your bank card, but I need to make sure whether my card can receive US dollars. I need to go to the counter to consult, which may take some time, because it has been too hot in recent days, I don't want to go out, the air conditioner has given me life, hahaha. In addition, I will study ebay, I have never used it, please forgive me

z11111

Regarding capsule mounts, I've had good luck finding files for them like this or this. I'm sure there are other 3D model files readily available online like these. I've then used Treatstock to find a company/person/etc who can 3D print the models based on what materials I'd like, colors, whatever else... a lot of people on that site are very cheap and very fast.

Also following this post because I'm interested in some of the more "affordable" capsules for some cheap projects (MXL rebuilds) that I don't need to be super high end. I've used Mic Parts and Peluso before. Any recs? I ordered one of the no-name cheapo AliExpress capsules last year but it got destroyed in shipping.

Last edited:

Latest posts