• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winter cleaning. **Make Offers**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rascalseven

*** Please make offers... I need to move this stuff out.  Thanks! ***

Getting rid of a lot of bits I realize I just don't have time to put to good use.  All items are described as best I can, and are subject to returns if not as described.  I'm just hoping these worthy items can find homes that can show them some love!

Shipping will be via USPS Priority.  Will gladly combine shipping for multiple items.  Please PM me with your request and address, and I will send you total with shipping cost.  Payment will be through Paypal.  Thanks so much, and please put these to good use!!

Power Transformers:

One AntTek AN-05T200 toroid vacuum tube power transformers, new/unused.  50VA transformer provides 200v (0.13A) or 180V (0.13A) and a pair of 6.3V (2A each) windings.  More information at http://www.antekinc.com/as-05t200-50va-200v-transformer/  $28 from AnTek get one or both now for $20 each. (two shown in pic, but I only have one remaining).

Unknown make of 24VCT transformer.  120V primary.  Don’t know VA on these, but they’re not terribly large, so I’d say around .5A on secondary.  Enough to do a couple of channels of 1272 or the like (24vdc power supply).  $5 each or $10 for all three.

Hammond 229B30 power transformers (2).  These 12VA power transformers were installed in a pair of mic preamps and then immediately replaced with toroids, so these have been soldered to, but are essentially unused otherwise.  115/230 VAC primaries with 15/30 VAC secondaries, so lots of wiring options for your application.  $13 new.  Take these for $8 each.

Japanese tube power transformers (2).  These large, 60VA transformers provide two 120V windings with 24VCT winding.  So using one of the 120V windings as primary you have 120V (125mA) and 12-0-12 (3A) secondaries.  Can be used for a variety of vacuum tube circuits.  Will include some schematics for various tube power supplies that can be made with these.  $10 each.

Misc.:

Cool looking Micranta VU meter.  Never heard of Micranta, but that’s the name on it (model 22-053).  A cool, vintage looking VU meter.  Don’t know if it works, though likely taken from working unit many years ago (like I said, I’m cleaning stuff out).  $5.

Hi, rackmonkey, just saw your post.  Yes, everything on this page is still around (I have removed all the sold items).  I believe I have a buyer for the JLM AC/DC supply, but have it listed still, since payment hasn't yet arrived.

Thanks for your interest!

Latest posts

Back