• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: panel mount pushbutton on-off DPDT make before break switches!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nielsk

Title says it all, I need at least a dozen of these and have had no luck at all trying to find some...
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!

Actually an interesting suggestion, but they are break before make, and I should have included I need them to fit in a round hole...
Thanks for pointing to those, though...

Don't think I've ever seen such a thing, which isn't to say it doesn't exists. Maybe you could find a "telephone switchboard" style switch with a button that actuates the levers., something like the (SWP) 75437 switch on this page: https://www.surplussales.com/Switches/SWPushB-3.html You might even be able to frankenstein that one by installing MBB leafs from another switch.

Worst case, you could use a normal switch to control a MBB relay or of course a rotary switch. Or is there a way you could use termination resistors to prevent a momentary open circuit, without causing some issue? What's the application?

Latest posts

Back