Your Projects Gallery

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ian,
  I think you have a good idea!
If i may offer a suggestion...If you could find a way to have the gallery in a way that we can see the pictures right away instead of a link to the folder. Maybe using your blog (or a new blog dedicated to the gallery) or one of those photo hosting websites...
:)
I'll send you a picture of one of my completed module so you can add it.

Regards!

Pierre

Pierre has kindly agreed to host a gallery for me. You can find it here:

http://theworldin35mm.com/projectgallery/

Apologies to all those whose pics I have purloined. I'll happily take them down if you wish or perhaps you would like to send me better ones ;)

Pierre tells me a link to the builders web site can be included so if you want to do this let me know.

Cheers

Ian

sr1200 said:
Ian, did the reddi DI ever have a board available or was it just a one off kind of thing.  Id love to build one of those.

I think several people built their own version based on my poor man's tube gain make up PCB modified to work as an SRPP topology. You should find details in the original thread.  The irfrench one shown in the gallery has two of these boards plus my HT supply board the HT350.

Cheers

Ian

JohnWatkins said:
Ian, I'm surprised there aren't more pictures.  Your projects are so popular.

It is surprising how few people post pictures of completed projects. I have sold over 200 sets of the poor man's pultec PCBs so there are probaly a lot of them out there somewhere.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back