APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trans4funks1 said:
Andriejus said:
ELAM251stylemount01-vi.jpg

More info - [email protected]

Kind regards,
Andrew

What are we looking at?  I see a custom capsule mount... and my imagination is running wild about the rest. Are those relay switches?

Hey,

Its a capsule holder system for Alctron bodies (see another add in White market). The point is that the design is the same as in original ELA M251 microphones. There are no relay switches. White is rubber for vibration absorption, red is 100% natural felt.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I'm having trouble getting you on the email regarding my replacement headbasket?

Ed

Andriejus said:
Hey Ed,

Found your e-mail - sometimes they go to spam...

Replied. Check your mail.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Can you check your spam box for my emails to you.

Any update on when this might arrive? cheers

Hey All,

Good news - I've tried a chemical solution which was recommended by one customer. Body kits treated with this solution are no more resistant to fingerprints! Works really well!

Kind regards,
Andrew

Thank you.

The idea of a Lubricate and Protect oil with an alkaline ph value seems interesting.

Hi Aputis, did you receive my emails? You haven't not replied to the last two I've sent you regarding shipping of my body.

cheers

nhaudio said:
Hi Aputis, did you receive my emails? You haven't not replied to the last two I've sent you regarding shipping of my body.

cheers

Hey,

It is very good that you write here, because due to some reasons some e-mails go to spam folder. Could you please remind me your true name and surname?
Thanks.

Kind regards,
Andrew

I understand that it takes a lot of time, and I think we all really  appreciate Your work! But it would be nice if you could give all buyers a little heads up on the current state or estimated delivery day.

Back