Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
Thanks guys. Just keep in mind the 3pc. minimum order!

Can be any combination you want, as long as it's at least 3 capsules.

If I can still join in I'd like 2x CK12 and 2x K47 for a total of four capsules. Just seems like too good an offer to pass up.

Thank you Banzai ;D

Still 4xK47 and if we are waiting to the end of the january, maybe i will take 2pcs of k12 also (i will let you now in january :) ).

Hi,

Looks interesting ... however, to get an overview of what's been "ordered" may I suggest something like this:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/261651-well-tempered-master-clock-building-low-phase-noise-jitter-crystal-oscillator-80.html#post4532027

Whenever a new member would like to be part of the GB he adds his member name & what he/she would like to buy to the list. Subsequently an order form is sent to the thread "owner" and money due is paid via paypal.

Other ways of doing this may of course be fine! - this is mainly a suggestion that appears to work.

Cheers,

Jesper

Thanks! Needs to be done one way or the other, and this seems as good a solution as any.

Will compile the list upto now, and post as soon as done.

gentlevoice1 said:
Other ways of doing this may of course be fine! - this is mainly a suggestion that appears to work.

Cheers,

Jesper

I don't suppose you have any idea how long the lead time and/or shipping time might be, from the day you place the order, do you? :) Just curious...

Latest posts

Back