Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
The usual for China: anywhere between 1-2 months.

Khron said:
I don't suppose you have any idea how long the lead time and/or shipping time might be, from the day you place the order, do you? :) Just curious...

No "express" shipping options? ;D I imagine it should "spread out" to a few extra cents per capsule, if the order's gonna be at least 100pcs :)

What can i say, i like (my) goodies quick (if the extra cost isn't much) :D

That's the production leadtime. Shipping is only a few days from China to here.

To give you an idea, none of these factories ever hold any form of stock. Pretty much everything is always produced to customer order.

Khron said:
No "express" shipping options? ;D I imagine it should "spread out" to a few extra cents per capsule, if the order's gonna be at least 100pcs :)

What can i say, i like (my) goodies quick (if the extra cost isn't much) :D

Ah, right, that makes a lot more sense, then :) Thanks for the info!

And i guess that makes a certain amount of sense - not a lot of point stockpiling production, especially in such a niche market...

Hy!

I would have 2xK47 1xK87 1xCK12, all with stand please.

Thank you for the group buy!

Best regards

Attila

I just realized I need the ck12 capsules to be the one with dual insulated backplates. 4 wire version. I'm curious if these are that kind of capsule else they would be no good to use on the 251 I'm building.

Good call and no problem. We'll make sure they're all wired for separate backplates, and C12 users can tie the leads together.

ding said:
I just realized I need the ck12 capsules to be the one with dual insulated backplates. 4 wire version. I'm curious if these are that kind of capsule else they would be no good to use on the 251 I'm building.

Happy new year to all!  ;)

For an update we're currently at:

K47 – 127pcs.
CK12 – 35pcs.
K87 – 16pcs.

As it stands, we'll definitely be placing an order for the K47's, with the numbers very good already. The CK12 and K87 we'll need to get to 100pcs. minimum, but we won't delay the K47 order past end of January.

If the orders will be placed separately, there's a chance i might add another pair of CK12's to my order, buuuuut... We'll have to see how my finances look by the time we get close to the MOQ :)

If the orders will be placed separately,  I go for 2xK47 more for me.  Then  4xK47 now at  January and 2xCK12 when the  CK12  order arrives to the minium 100pcs.

Thanks Banzai!

:)

Back