• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Laz Pro LA3A 500 series FINAL RUN GROUP ORDER PreOrder SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can we get enough orders to persuade Peter Purpose to do another run.

• I'm interested in purchasing a kit or 2!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm not interested!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I forgot to add - paid for 1 kit.  (but Peter responded back to me) - didn't know if I was supposed to post here as well to be on the list. 

Thanks Peter - looking forward to this!

Hey guys - just want to confirm that there is 1 more of these kits for me - I can send payment as soon as i hear back...

thanks.
T

peter purpose said:
Hang on.... you want me to thank you in an email?
no just wanted to comfirm that u got it.

lol
jensenmann said:
He wants you to thank his wife, errrr......
;D
she's the reason I only had the cash to pay for one! :mad: gotta love her though

Just paid for 1 kit.

Please use the shipping address in the payment note. Friggin paypal never ask me where to send the package!

Thanks a bunch, can't wait!

Still no pcbs I'm afraid.... very unlike my supplier.
This means that the deadline for getting your goodies for boxing day holiday relief is gone if you don't live close to London.
I'm thinking it might be wise hold off on international posting until the new year. That way we avoid the rush.
Let's hear your thoughts.
I can't send until the pcbs arrive anyway.

Apologies for the delay
peter

peter purpose said:
Still no pcbs I'm afraid.... very unlike my supplier.
This means that the deadline for getting your goodies for boxing day holiday relief is gone if you don't live close to London.
I'm thinking it might be wise hold off on international posting until the new year. That way we avoid the rush.
Let's hear your thoughts.
I can't send until the pcbs arrive anyway.

Apologies for the delay
peter

No worries - thanks for the update Peter.

Lets see when the boards arrive, but i agree, we are nearing the maelstrom, might be prudent to hold off till after the new years so as to avoid potential shipping woes...

Back