Alesis 3630 Schematic/Parts overlay request.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matta

Hi Guys,

I know there was once a 3630 schematic around but the link seems to be dead.
I've got one on my table and trying to work through something. Does anyone have the parts overlay/schematic for the board? It would be MUCH appreciated.

Please e-mail it to me matt(@)matt-allison(.)com (REMOVE the brackets)

This particular version is REV D, if it makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Matt

If you open the box and look from behind, the critical electrolyts are on the left downside (looking from the back), and there you find the diodes that can be upgraded, too. If you plan to exchange them you can cut the upper pcb a bit to have enough room. There's no 'forgotten' cap in rev. D to my knowledge (an issue on the first revisions).

:grin:
Kind regards

Martin

(if it is yours - try it ^^^ and you won't be disappointed...me and others use opa4227 with a 1.5A psu that sound quite well in this application as a drop-in)

Hi all. :thumb:

I'm trying to find 3630 schematics. It was arround here, but now all links are dead. Can somebody please tell me about some working link, or send it to me over email.

Thank you so much.

greg

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Can someone PM me any 3630 rev schematic you have? I have several 3630s and haven't opened them to see what revisions they are, but any rev should give me an idea where to start with the upgrades.

Thanks!

Dan dub, thanks for hitting this. This is probably my only hope for finding a schematic for this thing. If anyone has one, message me, please help a fellow out.

Back