My mom looking at a naked Lester on the kitchen table(PIC)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddy G

Now just what the hell did you think you were going to see?! :evil:

lester.jpg

Freddy :green:

Hey Keef,

Yep, I make :wink:

notice the output jack hole, bridge and tailpiece stud holes and are not drilled yet?

Freddy

Ah.... -super-sweet!

I didn't know if it was a Schecter/Warmoth or whoever sells lumps-o-wood these days, but I do recall your picture thread building a rather fine-looking bass. -I should post a picture of my own Bass some time... It's a custom job and it's more than a little bit silly... :wink:

I am looking for a Les Paul-type bodied instrument to resurrect a custom project which I did a few years ago for a guitarist.

Basically it needs to have two humbuckers, four pot holes and the pickup switch. -If you ever see a super-cheap copy, let me know. -I'm not into buying a top-dollar model, because I'm just looking for a 'mule' to demonstrate the electronic principle... not really at all interested in spending dollars on exotic wood etc.

-What surprises me is that you can get a cheap copy strat for double-digit-dollars, but even a ropey-old Les Paul copy seems to fetch north of a couple of hundred...

Keith

[quote author="Emperor-TK"]I'm starting to sound like a cheerleader for these guys...

$119 Les Paul[/quote]

Is it for real? Do they charge $200 for shipping? Have you actually tried one yet? Or anybody? I'm thinking I'd better grab one for the grandkids to thrash on!

thanks
gb

Latest posts

Back