New release Complet! GSLL DIY TURBO/ SteffenSC BOARD, DBX202 & C'n'B (PICTURES)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creal

Here is my new baby
veroboard Turbo + Steffen Sidechain L & R

Inside

the BABY

Sound nice on drums/beat and very good on the def. mix with the crush & blend (thank's LUKAS livingnote)

what did you think about  ;D
Now, i have times for another release...
Cyril

Man, you're crazy..  ;D

Fantastic perfboard layout, thats true DIY!

Btw, I'm really curious.. did you measured THD+N, IMD?
I was always scared by all those wires under the board, maliciously acting as small capacitors and inductances..
but dont know, maybe its only bs, my knowledge is very superficial..

Great comp, I'm badly jealous [except for the blue leds.. but I hate blue leds].

Wow great! And nice 2 HE, too...I am going back and forth if I should stick my next SSL version into a 2U or not...running out of space with those Lorlins.

And so cool, everything on Veroboard, rock on! Really makes you understand a-z what you're building, doesn't it? And there's the little cnb, so glad it worked out for you :) There's a bit of builder's pride in there seeing something you made in someone else's box...

I do have Steffen's Hipass as a relay-switched version to etch on a simple board if you ever get tired of the Vero ;)

Cheers,

Lukas

Man, you're crazy..  Grin
thx u.
i can't measured THD+N, i have no tool for that, but it sound very clean. i love this comp
it's good comp for mastering or subgroup with the c'n'b special big up to Lukas for give us this add. ;)

I do have Steffen's Hipass as a relay-switched version to etch on a simple board if you ever get tired of the Vero
My seconde gssl will use the ssc/turbo/c'n'b(agaaiinn) and mabye a led meter, all in 1U

Back