Opinion on womens style

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V9977

When your girl/fiance/wife next appears wearing two different shoes asking you which one
looks better on her, be sure to say the following:
"Darling they both look fantastic, I couldn't possibly say either one looks better than the other."

Believe me you will bitterly regret it if you don't.

V9977 said:
When your girl/fiance/wife next appears wearing two different shoes asking you which one
"Darling they both look fantastic, I couldn't possibly say either one looks better than the other."

Why, what happened? lol

Kingston said:
Oh that old stereotype. Find someone who isn't a shallow materialistic bitch and you won't have these problems.

I think that's a little...over the top. Just sayin...

Did your cornflakes come with insects this morning?

;D LOL
So, this time we were already in the car, speeding towards some trendy nightclub, and my gf says, stop the car, I'm wearing different sneakers! I'm like, how's that possible? She says, she wanted to ask me which looks better, so she put different ones on each foot, but then forgot...

jackies said:
;D LOL
So, this time we were already in the car, speeding towards some trendy nightclub, and my gf says, stop the car, I'm wearing different sneakers! I'm like, how's that possible? She says, she wanted to ask me which looks better, so she put different ones on each foot, but then forgot...

Happened my Mom one time when I was a kid, she came home early from a dance to switch odd her odd shoes!

@Kingston - really?

V9977 said:

Yeah, I do the same but then my wife dumps these two and goes for her third alternative.

kilmister said:
Kingston said:
Oh that old stereotype. Find someone who isn't a shallow materialistic bitch and you won't have these problems.

This is most simple solution. Have to agree  ;D

-Paavo
In theory. YMMV

ruairioflaherty said:
@Kingston - really?

Yes, really. And I'm quite surprised that you guys actually put up with that bullSh*t. Taught by movies, magazines etc. that women are actually supposed to act like that. Honestly, find someone who isn't conditioned.

[edit]

Just had a quick conversation with the missus on this topic. She pointed out there might be tremendous cultural differences on this area. Also, it's not surprising it was another Finn who agreed with me above. We have plenty "conditioned" women here for sure, but it's probably less common than the Latin american, mediterranean, or US women. I don't know, that stereotypical behaviour sounds like the movies and not real life. The British women I know aren't like that either.

And I'm quite surprised that you guys actually put up with that bullSh*t. Taught by movies, magazines etc. that women are actually supposed to act like that. Honestly, find someone who isn't conditioned.

If womens arent ''conditioned'' they will all look like beggars...
(laugh out loud)

Kingston said:
ruairioflaherty said:
@Kingston - really?

Yes, really. And I'm quite surprised that you guys actually put up with that bullSh*t. Taught by movies, magazines etc. that women are actually supposed to act like that. Honestly, find someone who isn't conditioned.

Hey Kingston,

Don't forget, Ruairi is Irish and you have no idea what the women are like there. To top that my wife is Irish-Italian and Roman Catholic. Now, I have to be very careful here because even being a muslim won't save me from the fire of hell if I said the wrong thing.

Hum... last night I asked my girlfriend which way of recording guitar and vocals at the same time sounded the best. She listened to all 6 recordings of me playing the same song recorded with different mics, figure 8, etc... and she said: "I can't really tell the difference but they all sound great!"
I guess we have our 'shoes' as well  :)

Women and shoes, something we will never understand. That's a mystery to man. Don't even try. Just act the most polite and understanding way you can. They even judge you by your shoes and your choice of shoes you like for women,...! My mom told me so, my sister and my wife and even my ex girlfriends did.

King's right BUT
she HAS to already know
you're the loving unconditional guy
It may have been a test
otherwise she wouldn't have needed to ask you

better answer , i think those ones suit your clothes
although they both look good
[ otherwise why would you have bought them ]

Kingston said:
Find someone who isn't a shallow materialistic bitch and you won't have these problems.

Orsonclapping.gif

Post of the year. Kudos.
Crap, that was a good chuckle. Thanks!

Btw, that would also be my advice to your wifes/girlfriends if you were whining about not getting the "ok" for buying another guitar/comp/whatever to enlarge your toy collection. ;)

My running shoe habit's totally out of hand. I tend to pick up a new pair at least once a month. You name it; trail shoes, cross-country shoes, road shoes, race shoes, Five Fingers et al.

What does that make me? Am I a shallow, materialist?

BTW - My ex said she wouldn't be seen with me if I wore my Five Fingers. Mind you, she is a shallow, materialistic bitch* - which is why she's now my ex  ;D

Justin

* Just in case this looks remotely sexist, I'd just like to point out that many of the shallowest, most materialistic people I've met have been male. Most people are bastards, male or female.

Back