Opinion on womens style

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V9977 said:
I think people are different everywhere and at various times in their life depending on the context and situation.

Interestingly, this topic is the only one that the missus has been even slightly interested in on this forum. So we talked about it a lot. The conclusion was that this kind of behaviour is alien to us and the people we know. It just doesn't happen. If you try to pull a stereotypical thing like that here you basically become a tired joke.

So yes, things definitely seem to be better in this respect in our part of the world. Sounds like a very important cultural difference to keep in mind. I didn't realise how rude it might sound to someone coming from a different culture, with more clearly defined male and female roles.

True Kingston. I don't think it is a Northern European thing. Now, here this. In here there is even a joke about the one. She looks at the mirror and turns round to her husband/boyfriend

"does my bum look orraight?"

he goes,

"aye, aye"

then he walks in front of the mirror and after a couple of juggling and re-adjustment, turns round,

"do my balls look orraight?".

he he!! or the one about the fat chick in front of the mirror and she tells the husband "i look so fat and ugly, tell me something to make me feel better" so he says "well ur eyes are still working well" ;D

Dynamics...it takes all kinds. We all have our little games we play, whether its shoes or money or something. I doubt any human when inspected close enough is above such things....

Latest posts

Back