500 RACK / EQ ONE , MICPRE ONE, MID-SIDE ONE by Total Audio Control

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Sahib. sounds cool. i'll wait for you to launch these new kits then get in touch  ;)

The reason for that is to accommodate double width mono module  (such as EQ ONE) with external power supply or a single width module with an internal power supply.

In terms of the manufacturing cost there is not a significant difference between two slot and three slot, So, if you are needing two slots for a stereo module then get the three slot one and perhaps build the power supply into the thirds slot.  I am currently designing a power supply module specifically for this application.

Hi there,
I'm looking for a portable 3 or 6 ch rack. Would it be possible, to use the 51x Floor Box PSU Bundle (Two DC Cable) (which I already own)  to power this one up ?

kindest regards,
Andreas

Do you have a ballpark price for shipping of an  11 space rack to Canada ?
more specifically Winnipeg Mb. R2R 1B9  thanks

Hi Greg,

My apologies. I was in Istanbul and did not have the time to log onto the forum. 

Check your e-mail.

Hi Graph,

The total weight is 10Kg.

The  shipping cost is working out as GBP 89.00 ( 84.00 for shipping + 5.00 insurance).

The box dimensions are 50cm x 30cm x 30cm,

You can also verify the cost at www.interparcel.com

When I go to the TAC website, all I see is what looks like fully assembled MICPREONE preamps (for significantly more money than indicated here).  Are the kits still available?

mhuss said:
When I go to the TAC website, all I see is what looks like fully assembled MICPREONE preamps (for significantly more money than indicated here).  Are the kits still available?
Hello,

please check the first post here,you must scroll down to the end of it.
You'll find an email adress there,just contact Cemal (Sahib).

Udo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back