NJD Clone DUB SIREN & many schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you very much for sharing these schematics . I was wondering if you could please  upload a better image of  the dub filter schematic as components values are not readable? 
Nice one !!!!!
peace love and london tekno

Thanks Viktor, i've been looking for an Njd siren schematic for a while.. People keep them as trade secrets..

Is the schematic verified working?  Might try it.

Thanks

diggy fresh said:
Thanks Viktor, i've been looking for an Njd siren schematic for a while.. People keep them as trade secrets..

Is the schematic verified working?  Might try it.

Thanks

hello, yes , all schematics have been tested and work well ;)
enjoy

Hi ,

I have finished the dub  echo project , It's  pretty nice but the output sound is distorded ,  Should I try reducing the ratio in the gain block ? 
Any suggestion ?  I would also like to revisit the filter and maybe add a HP filter section if possible ??
Also , I have noticed that when the frequencies are cut and feedback fully opened , the sound can repeat for quite a long time without producing any distorsion . Is there anything that we could do to improve this further more ? Aiming at a more analog effect.
I have also bought a string reverb , would it be possible to implement it to this circuit with little implementation? 

I have seen Scientist is making a delay based on 2 string modules and 1 pt2399 .

teknopirate said:
thank you very much for sharing these schematics . I was wondering if you could please  upload a better image of  the dub filter schematic as components values are not readable? 
Nice one !!!!!
peace love and london tekno

DUB FILTER image now updated HD quality .. Enjoy :)

teknopirate said:
Hi ,

I have finished the dub  echo project , It's  pretty nice but the output sound is distorded ,  Should I try reducing the ratio in the gain block ? 
Any suggestion ?  I would also like to revisit the filter and maybe add a HP filter section if possible ??
Also , I have noticed that when the frequencies are cut and feedback fully opened , the sound can repeat for quite a long time without producing any distorsion . Is there anything that we could do to improve this further more ? Aiming at a more analog effect.
I have also bought a string reverb , would it be possible to implement it to this circuit with little implementation? 

I have seen Scientist is making a delay based on 2 string modules and 1 pt2399 .

Hi,
mine works very well without any distortion on DRY signal .. delay wet signal  is a bit lo fi (it a PT2399 lol)  and can easily saturate ...
Output amplifier is unity gain . input amplifier gain : 1:2  .. you can lower input gain by reducing R26
you can also  add an input potentiometer 

To avoid self-oscillation feedback .. increase  R20 value ...
have fun :)

@viktorstravinsky

Thank u sir for this kind offer, appreciated. i ve built some other dub sirens and  some pt2399 based stompboxes too in the past , always nice toys to play with  ;)

I ll go staright and buy the 3 rotary switches tomorrow and by the end of the day i ll be back with results on breadboard first. Hope it works  :) . As its my first time building smthng with rotary switches i may need some wiring info on them, hope u are open to help.

PS. Are those rotary switches 3 pole 4 way right?

Peace  8)

viktorstravinsky said:
DUB FILTER image now updated HD quality .. Enjoy :)

The image is cut out I can't see the whole schematic , would it be possibile for you to re dimension the image?

btw  a friend of mine has wired the delay out and the delay inpute  together using the left and right jacks coming from a single jack linked to the input source , as a result of this now all I can hear coming out the delay is the feedback and nothing else.
I have already replaced the tl072  used for unity gain but nothing has changed .

What component could have been damaged?  also could anyone give me a technical explanation to this ?

Latest posts

Back