Digikey Log In

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

Having trouble logging into Digikey. Login screen comes up, almost immediately goes to another page and then back to login - repeat ad nauseum. I can log into Digekey Schemit OK but not into the buy some parts part.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Ian

It gets weirder. I go to digikey.com and I am automatically recognised but as soon as I go to MyDigikey the screen just shows and error and asks me to report it. So Digikey are now aware of the problem.

Previously I was adding stuff to my basket at digikey.co.uk. I added several items but whenever I went to the basket only the last item was there.

Cheers

Ian

Are you using adblock? I experienced some weird behaviour with add-ons like that..

ruffrecords said:
What, all of them?

Cool, that worked.

Cheers

Ian
When I was a kid I liked cookies, now not so much... 
----
Got the funniest spam email today...

They claimed to be from the UN granting $800k settlement awards to past victims of email scams.  ::) 

If these dumbass scams didn't work they wouldn't keep doing them, but this sounds like a new approach.  If you "were" a dumbass before.. send me your data now.

JR

Latest posts

Back