24 channel mixer the "Stereotype"

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.... My brain is shot. I thought the first boards I bought were about $85 each but I think I imagined that. $55 each is a very reasonable price. I will want two more of these, Don. No pan boards. Thanks, Dana Walcott.

cool the boards should be in in about 10 days. The pan boards are kind of looking like they are not happening unless someone else commits to another 24. and it would be about 90$ for 24. also Jeff at classic api has a grayhill switch board as an option for his mic pre which could easily be adapted for use as a pan switch. doesn't have all the functionality of mine but it is in regular production and is all you need for a pan board.

Nice work, man ! Definitely makes me want to get my hands on building one with faders ( im currently restoring a simple early Seck 5+2, one of the early ones still called Pro Kit...Sturdy but simple enough to widen my knowledge on summing circuits- Already has two sends one as cue one as effect, 3 freq eq and pan pot...so its enough to get ideas and work it out from there).
So maybe ill get my hands on this one sometime soon(skint at the moment with other projects).
You definitely make me want to do it asap though lol

yeah, I haven't had anyone inquire about the pan boards since I noticed the grayhill boards jeff is doing. I think they do the trick for most people. Sorry.

I'll have a new BOM in the next few days and the boards should be in the beginning of next week.

Don

hakanai said:
yeah, I haven't had anyone inquire about the pan boards since I noticed the grayhill boards jeff is doing. I think they do the trick for most people. Sorry....
Don, I have literally only sold a couple of those boards. Some things just come and go in spurts I guess. Cheers, Jeff

Jeff I totally get that. I'm glad you have yours as a regularly stocked thing though. Since I don't keep stock, they are just too specialized to justify doing a run unless I have over 50 committed and that doesn't seem like it would be all that often. Sorry madreza.

Ok so the boards are in and I have shipping quotes. Email me to order ( info @ hakanairecording.com )

Don

Attachments

• STE.jpg
    STE.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 270
Boards arrived here, just looking at them they appear to be very high quality, nice and thick, gold through plated holes and all.. I plan to build something special around these. Cheers Don.

Ben

So it looks like all the boards are spoken for, I am just finalizing who is they are going to. Give me a few days to hear back from people who had a few on hold and expressed interest early on.

glad to hear the boards are getting there safely, and that they look up to snuff.

thanks
Don

Latest posts

Back