3D "AIR" EQ - "Night EQ" PCB's Complete!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall seeing the schemo for this EQ a few years ago "in the wild" at a studio in Omaha. I ASSume there is a schemo buried here in these 70 pages? Maybe someone will direct me to "post 999" or whatever. Thanks!

Bri

I think this sounds like a great eq for multi-channel use, as it seems relatively inexpensive (just IC's) but from my comparisons to the plugin alliance interpretations, they sound great! EQ2 is interesting too; but personally I think it's a bit more of a special processor, like on the master bus. The eq4, or original Night EQ design I guess (?), I think would make for a great as a general console eq that forces you to make decisions fast. I'd love to get some!

I think this sounds like a great eq for multi-channel use, as it seems relatively inexpensive (just IC's) but from my comparisons to the plugin alliance interpretations, they sound great!

I have the original unit, I also have a DIY version I made some years ago with Peter's PCB's.

The units sound fine, but the Plugin is better, it does exactly what the units do but it has zero noise and zero hiss, you can automate it and you can use as many as you want inside a session, being it channels, buses or Master bus.

Night EQ plugin all the way

Hi all

So this is another of those started but not finished projects, doing the Night EQ in 500 format. I can finish if there is a bit of support.

Who would be interested?

I think there would be interest here in the forum for sure,
the trend nowadays is 500 series

I was with Cliff Maag this year at NAAM, such a gentleman.
It was great and a privilege to chat with him.

Latest posts

Back