AES 135 NY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berkleystudios

anyone going to be there? im pretty busy working for SPARS and with the recording competition but it would be cool to get a cup of coffee before the expo. probably pick out a place before hand, last year i couldnt find the shop when Mike from Hairball had picked out haha

I'm going.  It's my first one so should be fun.  Not sure how much time and when I would have.  I want to check out Monitors and a few other things but would love to meet some GroupDIY guys!

I won't make AES this year. But aside from the usual meet and greet with old friends, new friends, and the studio tours everything else  can be obtained online.

I'll be hanging out in booth 2756 with Purple Audio and AwTAC, feel free to stop by.  Depending on how my time between now and then goes, I may even have something to show off  8)

Regards

Jon

We are in the booth 2959. Stop by to see our Samar MF65, as well as a few new models: large diaphragm condenser, "budget" fig8 and cardioid ribbons.

Best, M

I'm coming for Saturday - hopefully that will be enough time to get through everything I want to see.
I'll mostly be hanging with my people at booth 3146.
Definitely looking forward to it.

Back