Anyone know where Dan (ddt) went?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gareth Newman

Heya,

Is anyone in contact with DDT dan? i have purchased a case from him but communication has gone silent, just wondering if he's ok/fingers are intact still(refer to previous post).

Cheers!

G

Dan was  "away from the Internet for a while" and then he drove somewhere again :)
Everything should be fine.
I also received two beautiful panels ;)

Does he have a website?  I'm chasing one of his 1073 cases and can't seem to contact him through GroupDIY.  His page on here has also gone?
Hope he is still producing these cases and faceplates.

Maybe he went on the vacations or he have some other stuff to do, definitely Dan is still making panels, so don't worry.
Be patient ;)
I will send you his email address on PM.

I ordered a w249 case from him months ago haven't heard anything. Hope he doesn't forget about me it's been almost 3 months!

Sure hope nothings wrong :(

I got some brackets from him around he time he went off-board.

Gustav

I've been emailing weekly for a few months and have heard nothing back; I'm kinda pissed, he owes me a panel that I already paid for. He sent me a picture of my panel complete, I paid, he advised he was going on vacation for the weekend and would ship it Monday (3 days later). I haven't heard from him since.

I too hope all is well with him, but I also want my panel or my money back  :(

I ordered some things to him and they arrived to me, we speak of 3 months ago. 

ppa said:
I ordered some things to him and they arrived to me, we speak of 3 months ago.

I ordered and paid for a Neumann w492 case with panel in June it is now november. I'm kinda pissed. Multiple emails no responses. He was eager to respond to my questions to sell it but no word once I want my product. I was not being unreasonable I have dealt with international case makers and usually they take a while but actually deliver. This is the first purchase I have made through any diy forum that I have received nothing. Pretty disappointing.

rprimmett said:
I've been emailing weekly for a few months and have heard nothing back; I'm kinda pissed, he owes me a panel that I already paid for. He sent me a picture of my panel complete, I paid, he advised he was going on vacation for the weekend and would ship it Monday (3 days later). I haven't heard from him since.

I too hope all is well with him, but I also want my panel or my money back  :(

Somebody please give some sort of email to contact this guy I ordered a case last year and never received it yet. Never heard anything back at all but around the same dates ppl are saying they received wat they ordered. The email I have is [email protected]

Back