API eq kits????

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome! elco was considering pads for LL1517 output transformers... think there could be any room for such a thing? i've got 8 or so to use up lol

Settle down, class! :grin:

I have a few 500 series projects laid out, but I cant do any prototypes at the moment owing to the lack of a workshop! I've had builders renovating my house for more than 6 months (should have been 3... :twisted: ) so as soon as I am back in the house I'll have some toys for da boys!

I am very frustrated with the situation. Builders are down there with used car salesmen & tax auditors.

Peter

Teaser for Gary :grin: :grin:

3-Band-EQ-1.jpg

Will do some audio tests this weekend, looks good on the bench.

Peter

holy schmoly peter!! :shock:
looking very good!! :thumb:
did you wind those inductors yourself?
where's the drool emoticon damn it!
keep it up...the class is waiting somewhat patiently.
-grant

[quote author="peter purpose"][quote author="peterc"]Which one is that Peter?[/quote]

My desk eq... based very loosely on the Alice ACM.[/quote]

Do you plan on making the boards available ? They are looking very professional. :thumb: :guinness:
Is that the Sowter 9825 output transformer ? If so how do you like it ?

PeterC, very nice work. Looks like a nice project.

Flo

<<Do you plan on making the boards available?>>

Not just yet.

<<Is that the Sowter 9825 output transformer ?>>

No, it's a 4652 with drilled lams.... 4642a.

peter

Wowzers! looking great both Peters.

PP - I understand 4652 was stock, is that 4652a a custom order specc'd by you? Will Sowter drill lams by request?

Cheers and Happy New Year
:guinness:

-Tom

[quote author="TomWaterman"]PP - I understand 4652 was stock, is that 4652a a custom order specc'd by you? Will Sowter drill lams by request?[/quote]

Tom,
The 4652 is indeed a stock item. I just wanted that model without the clamp and with drilled lams.
Tell them where you want the holes, pay them some money and within a few days you have some shiny new transformers.

peter

Thanks peter, thats very good to know...I didn't realise they would drill lams.
Have to get some new transformers for the 1061-style pres/eqs...

-Tom

Back