APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures of nickel plated basket, wooden box (not yet finished) and tube which I've used only for demonstration. Real body tubes are being manufactured at the moment. :)

IMG_1115-vi.jpg

IMG_1118-vi.jpg

IMG_1121-vi.jpg

IMG_1125-vi.jpg

IMG_1129-vi.jpg

and this is how your kit will look like
IMG_1136-vi.jpg

Gorgeous! Will this be the only run? money is tight at the moment but I definitely want one...

mrcase said:
Gorgeous! Will this be the only run? money is tight at the moment but I definitely want one...

Thank you. Might be another run in few months, but not sure 100%. However I will definately inform you about future plans.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Can you take some pics in natural daylight because the colour in your image looks more like a bluey / grey as apposed to the Gold Nickel u47's are.

U47-U48.jpg

Cheers

Hi Jess,

Headbaskets are nickel color and they have no golden look. Body tube used in my pictures is not the same wich will be used in the kit so do not pay atention to its color. However most of u47 are grey (matt or shiny nickel colors). Mine will be the same. Will upload some headbasket pics of daylight. I do not have a photo camera so All pics are made with iphone. Sorry for that.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Very nice work Andrew.  It's clear you have a strict attention to detail.  Hopefully this works out well enough that you will continue to offer these bodies. 

Hi all,

I am very sorry for not posting anything here - worked hard getting all components made.

Finally I've made stainless steel rails and fit together with a capsule disc and headbasket very well:
IMG_1223-vi.jpg

IMG_1217-vi.jpg

also I am very happy with the current results of wooden boxes :D
IMG_1203-vi.jpg

IMG_1226-vi.jpg

and of coures hinges and spring locks from England:
IMG_1224-vi.jpg

Tomorrow I should finish body tubes and send all components to galvanizing factory. Also should get acrylic capsule platforms.
The boxes planned to be painted during the weekend. :)

Thanks for now.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Back