AudioMaintenance.com ...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the praise..... but that is porobably enough.... starting to embarrassed now.

Thanks MikeFFG for amending the thread title.

The whole "credit card getting blocked" thing is becoming ridiculous..... mine gets blocked if there are more than 2 "customer not present" transactions on any single day.... but I have written the direct telephone number for the fraud department on the front of the card... saves spending ages on hold listening to greensleeves and being passed from dept. to dept.

Generally goods get shipped the same day.... how long they take to arrive is another matter.

Thanks again for all your support......

Colin.
www.audiomaintenance.com

[quote author=s2udio ]
[quote author=alexc ]
[quote author=12volts ]
[quote author=Grand Master Audio ]
[quote author=Zebra50 ]
[quote author=kazper ]
[quote author=deuc224 ]
[quote author=gltech ]
[quote author=jsteiger ]
+1
[/quote]
+2
[/quote]
+3
[/quote]
+4
[/quote]
+5
[/quote]
+6
[/quote]
+7
[/quote]
+8
[/quote]
+9
[/quote]

I'm gonna take that into decimal-place-positive territory!

+10

;D

I do appreciate you doing the work to put together kits
It's business for you , but not everyone would bother
and it's nice to go somewhere , where you're taken care of
, that's infact , most of the vendors here

+14... or +34?  ???

I had the same problem with my bank, I had to call and "authorize" the purchase before they would open up my account again.

Audio Maintenance is excellent all around (service, support, shipping)

I wouldn't go anywhere else for any products they carry  ;D

Ha!  I guess I should feel safe about my order.  I'm sorry I even brought it up. I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything.  It was absolutely one of the most bizarre things ever that my bank did that.  I'm going to call them and let them know they were wrong, but it's not like they will actually listen to me!  I'll always remember not to use my Sovereign Bank card there again!  Frankly, I want to cancel that account in general.  As I described earlier, this is not the first time they've been 'overprotective.' 

There's GOT to be another outfit which "sounds" like 'AudioMaintenance' to the bank's computers AND the bank employees are also confused.

+19.

I've ordered from AML / Colin three times over the years. Every order has gone well.

On my last order, there was a separate charge for 1% of the total that appears to come from Audio maintenance, but I think it's really the bank's own currency conversion fee. That may or may not be setting off your bank's fraud sniffers.  (I get the same 1% fee which appears as a secondary charge when I order from Futurlec. I've always assumed it's my own bank doing their deed under the guise of the seller.)

We don't add anything.... what it says on the order is what is charged to the card .... it is in fact an automated process..... banks are outrageous....

[There are exceptions where people have asked retrospectively to add something to an order (parts or insurance cover or UPS shipping etc)... but that is just whatever it costs not some blanket bank ripoff charge]

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Latest posts

Back