Boycott of Tubedepot!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugo

Hi all,
Tubedepot shipment never arrived, it happens but....WHY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT ANSWER EMAILS WHEN CUSTOMERS NEED ITS HELP ?! I wait $420 tubes for fews projects, and they refuse to tell me which process i have to follow to be delivered or refunded..They just stop answering and cut the contact. If you have the choice, buy your tubes on other websites..

PS: i hope the website will read this, and will stop to cut the contact with unsatisfied customers.

hugo said:
Hi all,
Tubedepot shipment never arrived, it happens but....WHY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT ANSWER EMAILS WHEN CUSTOMERS NEED ITS HELP ?! I wait $420 tubes for fews projects, and they refuse to tell me which process i have to follow to be delivered or refunded..They just stop answering and cut the contact. If you have the choice, buy your tubes on other websites..

PS: i hope the website will read this, and will stop to cut the contact with unsatisfied customers.
I suggest you give more details about the order (date) and your request to them and whatever answers they gave before cutting.

It's really bad.Sad for you.I was thinking about buy tubes for my Altec from Tubedepot.

I hope you fix this problem,soon.

the problem is...i do not know if they took an insurance or anything, because they refuse to reply since 2 weeks...i made my order in january..and the last update of tracking is about march 20st.. for one or two tubes, i would let them in peace, but $420!!!

april 12th last email from them :
Hugo,
I have not heard anything yet but would expect to soon.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Hugo R <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

DO you have any news from Usps for this shipment ?...Still not arrived, i can not understand why

Hugo

Hugo,

As with all sorts of questions regarding sourcing, it would be a great help if you put your location in your profile - otherwise the question simply does not compute..

If you are e.g. in Indonesia or Iran, two weeks shipping is nothing..

Jakob E.

You are right, i am in France, but  it is not 2 weeks, but 2 months of waiting

Hi Hugo,

Sean from TubeDepot here.

We're sorry it's taken a while to get back to you - we've been moving to a new warehouse over the last few weeks and it looks like your email got lost in the shuffle. I'm going to have our customer service department get back to you today, and we'll find a solution to your problem. I'm not certain what has happened to your package, but we will certainly make this right for you.

A great source in Canada is:

http://www.thetubestore.com/

They have been a perfect supplier to me for many many years.

hugo said:
You are right, i am in France, but  it is not 2 weeks, but 2 months of waiting

As you are in located in Europe,  you have advantages on ordering from a store in the Euro Zone. Less shipping costs, less time waiting, less hassle and above all less import duty costs.

I advise you these stores:

http://www.banzaimusic.com/Tubes/

http://www.tube-town.net/ttstore/Tubes:::1.html

http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/index.php?language=en

If I post anything over seas [ I'm in Canada ] and they want the cheapest price
surface [ on the boat ] usually has a quoted delivery time of 4-6 weeks
not sure if it's how long it takes to fill up a container

I've used Tube Depot many times - never had any issues with shipping or anything else - I'm way the other side of the world and just some 'little' guy.

I recommend Tube_Depot without any reservations at all.  :)

One unresolved delivery issue does not a boycott make!

So maybe they came on that forum..i received two emails after posting this topic, and the second says that they will find a solution anyway. So I wait, and will give news asap.

alexc said:
I've used Tube Depot many times - never had any issues with shipping or anything else - I'm way the other side of the world and just some 'little' guy.

I recommend Tube_Depot without any reservations at all.  :)

One unresolved delivery issue does not a boycott make!

It is not an unresolved delivery that i deplore, just the silence of a customer service during few weeks. I was just asking to take a look at my problem, no more.  Tell what you want, but when you put all your money to start your activity, you just need to be fixed about what to do in case of delivery problem. All others companies that I work with have been very nice when this case appear... Don-audio, Sowter, always answer and fixe problems... i take 20+ orders per month, and that was the first time i was thinking "ok maybe it is dead, i have to find an other $400 to buy tubes, because nobody answer.

BUT AS I SAID, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CAME BACK TO ME AFTER MY POST, SO I WILL SEE IF THEY MAKE THEIR MAX TO SOLVE THIS

News: I received one pack of tubes. They replace some tubes with cheapers, but anyway, they resend me something. BUT, there is a gap of $150 between what i ordered and what i received (i lost all balancing, high gain, everything you can add actually), and it is the big silence regarding this... sent 2 mails to understand why my $400 became $250 on the invoice...
Now my gears can work...but i am still angry regarding this website.. just to actualise the post after some months.

Latest posts

Back