Cadac G Series Schematic request

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msheriff123

Hi there,
I’m working on a cadac g series console and i’m unable to find a full schematic for it. specifically i’m working on the gain rotary switch and i cannot find a detailed enough drawing for that section of the circuit (with resistor values included). does anyone here have the full schematic available?

Hi there,
I’m working on a cadac g series console and i’m unable to find a full schematic for it. specifically i’m working on the gain rotary switch and i cannot find a detailed enough drawing for that section of the circuit (with resistor values included). does anyone here have the full schematic available?
Either of these help?

Attachments

• Cadac-G228-Input-Module.pdf
    12 MB · Views: 2
  • Cadac-G268F-Input-Module.pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 1
Hi there,
HI,

I have lots of schematics for the console cause I own one. I would like find more I miss.

Back