Custom Microphone Badges Made in US by Audio Tags Iowa

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elskardio

Hi Guys,

I just received new custom mic badges from Audio Tags Iowa. The quality is excellent and the price is a steal!

They are made from .02" thick sublimated matte silver aluminum and come with double sided adhesive on the back for easy installation.

Burton, the owner, was a pleasure to deal with and you can send him any vector files for custom designs.

Also I don't have any affiliation to this company... just an happy customer ;)

Cheers

Attachments

• Mic_Badge1.jpg
    Mic_Badge1.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Mic_Badge2.jpg
    Mic_Badge2.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 3
I’ve used him too! It’s great work. No texture though… just printing. They also scuff easily so recommend to lacquer or clear cost them with durable spray coat. They also only come flat so you have to radius them yourself. Super nice and helpful guy. Highly recommended... Since it is printed some were sharper than others but you can get a good fine detail on a good print.

1709249500708.png

If you want the embossed look then Frank from frontpanels.de ([email protected]) will be your guy. These are the real deal..pricier and from overseas (if you’re North American based). A but slow with email responses but also a pleasure to work with. Frank will radius them to your specifications or leave them flat. It also has to follow a different design rule set. His cutter bit is 1mm iirc so no details can be finer then this...

1709248853281.jpeg

Last edited:
I can attest also, great stuff. Had a few custom badges made. Weirdly, he didnt want to go off ebay to email for the transaction though so it was a custom listing for me. I wanted to send something vector based but ebay only lets you attach images so i sent a png also.

Hi Guys,

I just received new custom mic badges from Audio Tags Iowa. The quality is excellent and the price is a steal!
When I follow that link I get an eBay storefront with what seems to be thousands of listings for logos with specific tags. (Not that I've looked through them all.) If I want to provide my own .png or whatever, how do I find a listing for that?

When I follow that link I get an eBay storefront with what seems to be thousands of listings for logos with specific tags. (Not that I've looked through them all.) If I want to provide my own .png or whatever, how do I find a listing for that?
This is his eBay store. You can contact him there and he will create a listing for you, or try directly by email: [email protected]

Super cool! Yeah, I corresponded with him before. I plan to buy some. Also he makes Proac monitor logos which you can’t find anywhere else! Will definitely hit him up soon, thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Back