• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold DIY Console Parts (Large VU's, Stereo fader modules x6, Summing Card)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintagelove

Edit, all sold

Hello and thanks for looking. I have some parts here that would make for an awesome looking console build.

1 - Auso Siemens ELA 06-08 Stereo Fader Modules x 6 - 12 channels of what look to be very high quality faders. Years ago they were sold as working, just never got around to using them. I don't have the pin out, sorry. Don't know what to price them at, $200obo for all?

2 - Large VU meters x4 - These are some awesome looking 4+ inch vintage style VU Meters. I remember when I bought them the seller offered customized graphics (I don't know if that's what you call it, basically you can switch the look that displays the numbers, so you can do that if you wanted to copy the Simpson meter look). 2 left. 100 shipped in us for both.

3 - Lawo 975 - Sold

IMG_0614.jpegIMG_0616.jpegIMG_0617.jpegIMG_1394.jpegIMG_1406.jpegIMG_1938.jpegIMG_1939.jpeg

Last edited:
Great
I’ll get the 6 faders for now. Meters look super cool but have to wait (if they’re still around) :)
Or, $250 for faders and meters..?
My email:
slackersdozen at gmail dot com
I can do PayPal or venmo.
Thanks!
David

Last edited:
Back