Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok brilliant. I might get a different colour tho, blue me thinks.......if i order a different colour spdt push button do the specs have to be identical to the spec of the red pushbutton? Ive seen a nice blue one thats Specs are:

Specifications:
Rating 1.5A 250Vac
LED 2.2Vdc 25mA
Bezel size 18 x 18mm
Button diameter 12.8mm
Panel cut-out 15mm diameter
Length behind bezel 18mm (excluding solder terminals)
Solder terminals Silver plated Brass

Is this acceptable?

Oh ok cool mate they are from an english shop called maplin

http://mobile.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=34859

Dont worry then mate ill get one of these for it instead

I don't know what it's like from Canada to the UK, but when I sent Christmas presents to my niece and nephew in London, customs can hold things up for F**#$)#(ing months.  Last year, we shipped their packages in JUNE and they did not receive them unit the following FEBRUARY.  We also have issues when they ship to us in the States.

I'm not trying to get in the middle of any of your fights.  However, I want to weigh in that shipping things from one country to another, even in the year 2011, is simply absurd sometimes.

Our DIY projects serve to improve international relations, and build technical skills in our respective countries.  No, its not curing disease or advancing rocket propulsion technology, but you would think it would be easier than the customs maze we deal with at present.

Thank you.

GH

Hey ptwon,
Any update on the meters ?
Im all calibrated up now.
Getting the new engraved front panel from schaeffer this week!!!

I went a head and ordered the parts from your website with the voucher. I haven't received any shipping info. Waswonderig if I needed to post here. Let me know what the status of my order is when you can

Meters; "shipped" on friday the 4th, but the tracking number still shows them as being in China, should be fast though.

Tfletchii; e-mailed you

Treelady said:
I don't know what it's like from Canada to the UK, but when I sent Christmas presents to my niece and nephew in London, customs can hold things up for F**#$)#(ing months.   Last year, we shipped their packages in JUNE and they did not receive them unit the following FEBRUARY.  We also have issues when they ship to us in the States.

I'm not trying to get in the middle of any of your fights.  However, I want to weigh in that shipping things from one country to another, even in the year 2011, is simply absurd sometimes.

Our DIY projects serve to improve international relations, and build technical skills in our respective countries.   No, its not curing disease or advancing rocket propulsion technology, but you would think it would be easier than the customs maze we deal with at present.

Thank you.

GH

well said

I'm not sure I understand the thrust of the point.

That it's a bad idea to order from small stores oversees because shipping will take ages?

snipsnip said:
I'm not sure I understand the thrust of the point.

That it's a bad idea to order from small stores oversees because shipping will take ages?

...uh, more like there's good reason to be patient...

well he seems to be saying expect a further delay once this is shipped........ which would be a real pain in the ass.

Thankfully I've never seen shipping delays that absurd...in fact most of the time, Canada Posts published delivery times are overestimated.

Latest posts

Back