Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ptown,

I was handy enough to screw up one of the ribbon connectors in the SB4k kit.
Whats the easiest way to attach these to the ribbon cable? Pure force was my good idea :p
Anyhow, you have a spare to send with the chassis? I´ll pay up of course.

thanks!
Rune

I need to get a few parts from digi-key this week so I'll get some spares...I broke one too... :-[

Yes, they need to be assembled with pure force. The best way to go about it (assuming you don't have a connector press, lol) is to use a vise or screw clamp to exert the pressure somewhat evenly.

Don't worry about the replacement, you don't owe me anything.

Cheers

Just sent an e-mail to the meter manufacturer to find out what's going on...they sent a shipping slip that "says" march 4th, but the tracking number shows it was not actually given to the shipping company until the 7th and now it's been "en route to destination country" ever since. Getting very annoyed...for $400 usd in shipping fees you would think it would come faster than this.

I have an album I am working on that NEEDS this compressor! Sweet.

yeah, I'm almost ashamed of what I have put off finishing because of this thing

Great news ptown

Cant wait for the meter!
She looks lonely without it
3193b277.jpg

Thanks mate! Tube stage goes in next week fingers crossed.
We looking at another couple weeks for the meters?
Gives me time to get the tube part finished.

Nope I doubt it will be anywhere close to that long. We should get a clearance letter from customs by monday, then i can go clear the shipment. Once that happens i should get the actual package a day later.

Latest posts

Back