Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry boys, been sick in bed all day. Just heading to the doctor's now, will deal with both of your refunds when i get back i promise.

thanks

jandoste said:
Ptownkid said:
Snip and Jan, your refunds have been sent.

Thanks,
!  then the paypal took $ 44 = I got $382.267 USD
so, I lost $40 and five months ! for what I don't know!! ??? ??? ???
never do this again ! and I stop....
Ptown, did you refund jandoste from his actual paypal payment he sent you or did you paypal him a new payment as refund?

From what I know, if you refund from his paypal payment, he will not be charged anything by paypal and it goes straight back to his credit card or paypal account without any fees. The only fees he will get would be if he transfered money from his paypal account into his bank account and it was less than $150. I think it's free now though to transfer from paypal to bank account.

Maybe redo the refund again to avoid that hefty $40  ???

What fees paypal takes at your end are not my problem or under my control, it is a service that they charge for, I lost fees on the transaction as well. As for your complaint about the e-mail address, I refunded the address that sent the money. I will not send a refund to a different address than the one that we received payment from, period. The free refund option from Paypal disappears after 60 days and the only way to refund someone at that point is to simply use the send money option.

I suggest you contact paypal about this Jandoste, if there's anything that I can do that will allow them to refund some or all of those fees I will be glad to help.

Edit; Something is definitely way off...it cost me less than $20 in fees on your initial payment, I'm at a complete loss as to why you are being charged $44 by paypal.

my fees are much lower - but im still confused.

I sent you 337 + fees of 13.44 - so my net payment to you was $350.44.

Now im being charged the 13.44 again, so the net im returned is $323.56.

So this has cost me $27CAD!?!?! Are you saying thats right because it seems wrong to me.

Paypal charges fees...However; I didn't realize that you paid the fees on the initial payment, I'll refund those fees for you out of my pocket.

Ptownkid said:
Paypal charges fees...However; I didn't realize that you paid the fees on the initial payment, I'll refund those fees for you out of my pocket.

I think you have to send me too !! sory but ! it was not my fault to used my old -paypal e-mail ? no?

It's worth a call to paypal no ? [ the reason i hate those guys ]
i thought i've refunded stuff that included the fees as well ,
worth checking out if they don't give you the runaround

Jandoste; enough, stop posting here, not only is our transaction complete, but you have my e-mail address. You chose to accept the payment, make the transfer, and pay the associated fees. I did not click the accept button for you...There's nothing I can do for you now that you have accepted the payment, and paypal always clearly shows you the fees before you pay them.

Okgb, like I said before, the no fee refund option disappears after 60 days. I had to pay the fees at my end as well.

Ptownkid said:
Jandoste; enough, stop posting here, not only is our transaction complete, but you have my e-mail address. You chose to accept the payment, make the transfer, and pay the associated fees. I did not click the accept button for you...There's nothing I can do for you now that you have accepted the payment, and paypal always clearly shows you the fees before you pay them.

Okgb, like I said before, the no fee refund option disappears after 60 days. I had to pay the fees at my end as well.

I told you but you wrote me ;
"Please add your e-mail address back to your paypal account then...we are not comfortable sending the money to an address different than the one that was used to send us the money. Otherwise, please have paypal inform us of the e-mail change for verification."

I  paypaled you by this address [email protected]
why I accepted the your paypal transfer you know ? I was afraid...
game over...
that's enough - that's enough -that's enough -that's enough !
ok, it's was fault! for buying the kits from you !!!!

sheadstedford said:

You dont have the right to roll your eyes at anyone. You  have asked some questions which show how clueless you are. You cant find a replacement meter when its being sold in this forum. Wow you built an SB4k.... why dont you post in EVERY gssl thread with your 2 expert opinion on it ::)

Dick.

Ptownkid said:

So how do you want to do this? Do you want me to decline and you transfer me $350 or will you send some more?

Also, its not really out of your pocket... its money I already sent you. We both loose a little money on this one.

snipsnip said:
You dont have the right to roll your eyes at anyone. You  have asked some questions which show how clueless you are. You cant find a replacement meter when its being sold in this forum. Wow you built an SB4k.... why dont you post in EVERY gssl thread with your 2 expert opinion on it ::)

Dick.

Okgb already started a thread just for you and this bs...please use it instead of mine http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=43475.0

snipsnip said:
Ptownkid said:

So how do you want to do this? Do you want me to decline and you transfer me $350 or will you send some more?

Also, its not really out of your pocket... its money I already sent you. We both loose a little money on this one.

Yes, it is really out of my pocket...you gave me a payment of $337, I sent you back exactly $337. Any money I give you from here on out is out of pocket.

Either way, I just sent you $15 and paid the fees at my end so this is done, move along now please.

Ptownkid said:
snipsnip said:
You dont have the right to roll your eyes at anyone. You  have asked some questions which show how clueless you are. You cant find a replacement meter when its being sold in this forum. Wow you built an SB4k.... why dont you post in EVERY gssl thread with your 2 expert opinion on it ::)

Dick.

Okgb already started a thread just for you and this bs...please use it instead of mine http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=43475.0

snipsnip said:
Ptownkid said:

Yes, it is really out of my pocket...you gave me a payment of $337, I sent you back exactly $337. Any money I give you from here on out is out of pocket.

Either way, I just sent you $15 and paid the fees at my end so this is done, move along now please.

Dou you have any answer for me  ! why I lost five months and $40?
I got it =lost the confidence!
and please stop to resist ! it was realy sh***t.
I do not care for $ 40 but five months you had played with me! each month you said next week! and March 4 was also shifted etc. etc.
if you tell people,next month, please do it! and then because of your fault people lose time and money too ...
and after you say leave me alone...

Ok, I gave you a $ 40 gift but not nicely...
... you are alone...

Quote from: sheadstedford on Today at 06:56:24 pm

You dont have the right to roll your eyes at anyone. You  have asked some questions which show how clueless you are. You cant find a replacement meter when its being sold in this forum. Wow you built an SB4k.... why dont you post in EVERY gssl thread with your 2 expert opinion on it

Dick. 
Tracy ?

Latest posts

Back