Donald trump. what is your take on him?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1/annotation18.html#4

scroll down to "Group Libel, Hate Speech "

"Bolsheviks to the Left of me Nazi's to the right here I am stuck in the middle with you."

I feel sorry for the police as well as the 19 people hurt and killed in a terrorist act.

Attachments

• Seattle police sunday.jpg
    Seattle police sunday.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 12
10-steps back, one-step forward...

“Racism Is Evil,” Donald Trump Reluctantly Admits.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/trump-reluctantly-condemns-racism-carried-out-by-white-nationalists/

fazer said:
"Bolsheviks to the Left of me Nazi's to the right here I am stuck in the middle with you."

I feel sorry for the police as well as the 19 people hurt and killed in a terrorist act.

Lmao, here's Charlottesville. You can feel sorry for the police 50 yards away watching, then, too.

Attachments

• DHH3h9DXgAA3GNo.jpg
    DHH3h9DXgAA3GNo.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 14
Yeah, and you can feel sorry for these 70 police supporting a law to make it legal to kill people with your car when they're in the street. Go for it.

Attachments

• DHJW1N_UMAAURN-.jpg
    DHJW1N_UMAAURN-.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 14
When a person walks into a gas station with a ski mask on you can be sure they're up to no good.

Seriously the police are the cause of this fiasco?  They were just trying to keep the two groups separated.  Put on a uniform and try to deal with these events instead of a a black hood / handkerchief  over your face or a white sheet over your head.  Those people are trolls and cowards.  Same as the nazi f**ker driving his car in to a group of people. 

I just gave you 70 police in favor of legalizing that dude running down all those people with his car and killing that woman. Got an explanation, fazer?

U connect dots in your head that were never intended for a permitted event to run down people.  But if you think you have a point find someone who  wants to listen to your dribble.  How are those RCA preamps coming .  Put in half the attention in reading an actual post about that and I may pay attention but otherwise I'll zoom past the links  of internet babble

I don't think there is distinction between one guy driving a car into a crowd and shouting "Allah Akbar" and another maniac driving a car into a crowd shouting "Sieg Heil".

It is an act of terrorism, not just second degree murder.

Regarding media input:-

In the distant past before long distance communication, we only knew about the bad news in our town or county.  Now we get a whole word full of gloom and doom in an instant.  I am sure that this influences our personal happiness in a way that our forefathers never experienced.

Copy cat crimes are unfortunately spread by faithfully reporting the details from every corner of the globe.  So this young Nazi sympathiser has copied an ISIS trick, how sick is that?

DaveP

DaveP said:
Copy cat crimes are unfortunately spread by faithfully reporting the details from every corner of the globe.  So this young Nazi sympathiser has copied an ISIS trick, how sick is that?

There are bills in four state legislatures legalizing running over protestors with your car. Bills introduced by 'conservatives'. Don't try to blame isis for this one, Dave, your allies are encouraging it.

Social media reaction was hard and swift this weekend against state Sen. George Gainer, the Panama City Republican who filed legislation last session to remove liability for drivers who “unintentionally” hurt or kill protesters or others “obstruct(ing)” traffic.

On Saturday, Gainer tweeted, “If I do not love, I am nothing,” quoting Paul’s First Epistle to the Corinthians.

That was in response to a “Unite the Right” march in Charlottesville, Virginia, where an alleged white nationalist drove his car into another car, which struck a crowd of counterprotesters, according to a New York Times report.

Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old Charlottesville paralegal, was killed; 19 others were injured. Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe later declared a state of emergency.

“Says the guy who wants to legalize murdering protesters with vehicles,” the first reply to Gainer on Twitter said. “Guess who I won’t be voting for next year,” said another.

“You have blood on your hands from the tragedy in Charlottesville. America will be better off when you no longer represent it,” said still another, followed by, “So how does the love go along with murdering protesters? Just asking.”

Gainer was not immediately available Monday morning, nor was state Rep. Jayer Williamson, the Pace Republican who filed an identical companion bill in the House. Both men were first elected last year.

The measures died in committees during the 2017 Legislative Session. A similar bill has not yet been filed for 2018.

Last session’s bill would have created a misdemeanor for anyone who “obstruct(s) or interfere(s) with … traffic on a public road, street, or highway during a protest or demonstration for which a public assembly permit or other applicable special event permit has not been issued by a county or municipality.”

The language at issue says a driver “who unintentionally causes injury or death to a person who obstructs or interferes with the regular flow of vehicular traffic” under the first section “is not liable for such injury or death.” That person would have had the legal “burden of proving that … (an) injury or death was not unintentional.”

http://floridapolitics.com/archives/242959-george-gainer-social-media

What would be different now if he said things the exact way people expected? Oh he's just saying that to blah blah blah..... I could be wrong and it is unfortunate that we'll never know if he's the evil one for saying something just to please us or if he's the evil one for not telling us what we want to hear. Or, ok but what about this issue? or that issue? He's still that Guy we don't like....

Trump doesn't care about any of this. This is an interruption of his agenda, an interruption of his egotistical talking sh*t with Kim Jong Un, something he has to deal with before he can get to the tax cuts he and congress have in store for themselves and their peers, and the rest of the corrupt bullsh*t they roll around in. Why people thought Obama was such a good occupant is because he understood, that if you do the solemn speeches in a convincing manner, you can get to the tax cuts quicker. Even Bush knew this, it's basic. Trump is just not very skilled at this.

https://twitter.com/AnarchoDerp/status/897254689057644544

https://twitter.com/JediofGallifrey/status/897175274219089920

https://twitter.com/MiekeEoyang/status/897181593915314176

Attachments

• DHHqungXYAEEMnL.jpg
    DHHqungXYAEEMnL.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 5
https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/896930818446077952

https://twitter.com/AP/status/897552875806748672

Attachments

• DHOkyt-XcAIRMtY.jpg
    DHOkyt-XcAIRMtY.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
Ya'll are straight crazy. Obama ROCKS! That man actually cared for most of the people... Tried as hard as he could to do the best for MOST OF THE PEOPLE. No scandals, amazing first lady, fighting for the general health of our children...I WISH SO BAD he was back so I could sleep at night!!!! :-X

sorry just had to get that off my chest ;D

P.S. John don't you dare pee on my parade... Or you Tands, I don't want to hear it...Just let me love my man Barry in peace, please.

So this is waaaaaay up thread, but....
JR says the causes of the Civil War were complicated, and there's some truth to that, but it was primarily about slavery.  If you go back to original CSA documents, you will find that stated quite clearly.  And even if the perpetuation of slavery was not the entire reason for secession and war, it was a huge part of it, and you just can't get around it--the Confederacy wanted to continue enslaving black people.  And that is not defensible. 

It's been 152 years since the war ended.  It's time for folks to get over this notion of lionizing men who were traitors to the Union, and who fought to keep other human beings enslaved.  And I say this as a white Southerner whose family has been here since at least the 1700's, whose great-great grandfather fought for the Confederacy.  This is not what the South of the 21st century needs, and this backwards-thinking crap should not be condoned or glorified.

And if I were a black Southerner who faced these monuments on a daily basis, monuments that glorified men who fought to keep my people enslaved--well, I sure wouldn't be sorry to see them go. 

Back