Donald trump. what is your take on him?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tands, just fyi: You quote such large blocks of text with so little recap or your own opinions that I literally read about 1% of it.

If that's your goal then carry on, but I'm telling you; there are better ways to get your point across.

As for armed overthrow of Venezuela with Central- and South-American support: I didn't see it listed in any of your far too long quotes. Do you have a source for it?

mattiasNYC said:
Tands, just fyi: You quote such large blocks of text with so little recap or your own opinions that I literally read about 1% of it.

If that's your goal then carry on, but I'm telling you; there are better ways to get your point across.

As for armed overthrow of Venezuela with Central- and South-American support: I didn't see it listed in any of your far too long quotes. Do you have a source for it?

I said a US armed and supported coup, not whatever that is you're saying. It's deduction, Pence wouldn't be down there taking to them personally for any other reason. I'm claiming it, but you can do the math too. I'm not an employee, so I present these articles the way I would like to see them. It's fine that you have a differing opinion.

tands said:
Directly before the first hurricane, Trump sent Pence down to get permission to launch a US armed and supported coup against Maduro, from the lump of countries down there we already did it to.

It would also be the second attempt at this in Venezuela, and as I said it's a deep state goal, so it's not hard to figure out.

https://www.narconews.com/threedays.html

Oh. Right. This was 4 days before Pence came back from Panama.

In the 24 hours since U.S. President Donald Trump said Washington is exploring “many options regarding Venezuela, including a possible military option if necessary”

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/The-World-Reacts-to-Trumps-Military-Threat-Against-Venezuela-20170812-0007.html

What's the point Tands?

IMO you are abusing a privilege, your posts are not on topic and are rarely read, you just swamp our inboxes because you are allowed too, I gave up reading your stuff weeks ago, even Matt has apparently.

This forum is for member opinions last time I looked, not for political propaganda, we have little idea of what your views are, only that there are people on twitter you like to quote, so what?

We know nothing about your electronics output, so why are you here??

DaveP

You are here Tands to throw meaningless links to diffuse the topic of this thread.  So are you paid by trump or others.  Your paid to do this or you wouldn't concentrate on political threads only.  You have no interest in audio whatsoever.  I cease to have any attraction to anything you post and skip over everything you posted for months now.   

My hope is to have you barred but the forum has higher standards than you and whatever take you are on for doing this since the campaign last year when you magically appeared. 

I'm sick of sideways drama. 

You might be on to something there fazer.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/russian-election-meddling-troll-farm-paid-american-activists-article-1.3570684

Come clean tands! 8)

DaveP said:
What's the point Tands?

IMO you are abusing a privilege, your posts are not on topic and are rarely read, you just swamp our inboxes because you are allowed too, I gave up reading your stuff weeks ago, even Matt has apparently.

This forum is for member opinions last time I looked, not for political propaganda, we have little idea of what your views are, only that there are people on twitter you like to quote, so what?

We know nothing about your electronics output, so why are you here??

DaveP

+1

Honestly tands, you are not only abusing the privilege, but acting like a child, screaming for attention, posting 5-6 times in a row when no one responds, with the same old irrelevant drivel, expecting other people to figure out your convoluted points. You may have the greatest points in the world, but are a terrible communicator. Of course, you then blame everyone else for not understanding your life of thought when none of us even know who you are!

I wish it was possible to filter posts by user, because getting notifications from this thread (which I have learned tons from and read almost 120 pages!) is getting annoying when its just you whining in a corner posting links to twitter, and accusing members that dont agree with you of ridiculous things.

Or take your tactics and try it on some people offline. I can guarantee it will not work very well if you value friendships. Maybe the reason tands is obnoxious on here is because its one of the few places where people are not moderated for acting asinine?  ;D

What you like, and what you want are not the object. I'm just trying to have a little truth, instead of the morass of deflection, evasion, and insinuation this thread started out as. I'm going to continue showing scott2000 what happens when the US supports a coup in another country presently, so do prepare yourselves for that.  ;)

Attachments

• scam.JPG
    scam.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 5
Perhaps the Iraq invasion and our funding and arming of the syrian resistance, leading to the rise of Isis and the mass rape of Yazidi women and girls, and all the rest of the horrible sh*t going down. Thanks Obama!

Members of the Yazidi Sinjar Women’s Units (YJŞ) currently fighting the Islamic State in its self-declared capital Raqqa, have sent an exclusive photograph to The Region in which they commemorate Heather Heyer, the anti-fascist activist killed in Charlottesville.

The four women are seen in the photograph making victory signs and holding two messages written in black ink on white paper in front of a YJŞ flag and poster of imprisoned Kurdistan Worker’s party (PKK) leader Abdullah Ocalan. One of the messages reads, ‘R.I.P Heather Heyer,’ while the other states, ‘Unite against fascism,’ with #Charlottesville written to the side.

In a short statement sent to The Region along with the photograph, the women said they were deeply affected by Heather Heyer’s death and called her “a martyr.”

“As women who have suffered at the hands of Daesh [ISIS] we know well the dangers that fascist, racist, patriarchal and nationalist groups and organisations pose. Once again men of this mind-set, this time in America, have martyred a woman, Heather Heyer, who was resisting against the division and destruction of communities.”

Thirty-two -year-old Heather Heyer was killed after a vehicle driven by white-supremacist James Alex Fields Jr., rammed into a group of counter protestors demonstrating against a “Unite the Right” rally organised by white nationalist and far-right groups in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The statement went on to say that women across the world had stood with the Yazidis following the Islamic State attack on Sinjar in August 2014 - during which thousands of women belonging to the minority religious group were killed and kidnapped - and that now Yazidi women were “organised and strong enough to fight back.”

“We believe that Heather Heyer’s struggle is our struggle and that the fight against fascism is a global battle. For this reason, we are calling on women around the world to unite against fascism and put an end to terrorist groups like Daesh and those made from the same cloth that kill women like Heather.”

The YJŞ was established in October 2015 to “protect the Yazidi population” according to the group’s founding document. The all-female group is allied to the Sinjar Resistance Units (YBŞ), which was trained by the PKK, and adheres to the ideology of its imprisoned leader Ocalan.

http://theregion.org/article/11203-exclusive-yazidi-female-fighters-on-charlottesville-unite-against-fascism

tands said:
What you like, and what you want are not the object. I'm just trying to have a little truth

You go far beyond "wanting the truth". You have created an entire reality where anyone who disagrees with you doesnt want the truth. Atleast thats how I see it. Feel free to correct me.

tands said:
  I'm going to continue showing scott2000 what happens when the US supports a coup in another country presently, so do prepare yourselves for that.  ;)

I guess this is the cue to stop feeding the troll!

tands said:
What you like, and what you want are not the object. I'm just trying to have a little truth, instead of the morass of deflection, evasion, and insinuation this thread started out as. I'm going to continue showing scott2000 what happens when the US supports a coup in another country presently, so do prepare yourselves for that.  ;)
Hmmm, that sounds exactly like what a deep state Russian bot would say!

As proof, I offer the following primary sources:

https://twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/922517595940585472

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/919965662763663360

tands said:
I'm going to continue showing scott2000 what happens when the US supports a coup in another country presently, so do prepare yourselves for that.  ;)

Why can't you just start a separate thread for that then?

I don't see much point, as I'm talking about Trump's plans for Venezuela. This is what I mean by deflection, evasion, and insinuation, now you want to argue with me about whether a new thread should be started? You got some strong arguments in favor?

Trivia, man. Pure comedy. ;D

Maybe this thread should just get locked. Its pretty played out and seems to be the source of a lot of negative energy.
I agree, it's all been said now.  If Trump does something worthy of another thread, someone will start one.

DaveP

Latest posts

Back