Eagle Libraries

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I'm looking for a library for an OP275 OpAmp. I have three different Analog Devices libraries and I can't seem to find it in any of them. Also, as I'm new to Eagle, I haven't yet learned to create my own library, so I thought I'd ask here first...

The libraries I've already downloaded are:
analog-devices-3.lbr
analog-devices.lbr
analogdevices-dds.lbr

I've also done a "find on page" text-search at the Cadsoft library download page and haven't had any luck. Ditto for Google.

Thanks!
Frank

The pinout is the standard one for dual opamps, same as all of the run-of-the-mill opamps as TL072, NE5532, ...  Just use one of those!

Hi All,
I've made my first attempt at creating an Eagle library and I'd be very appreciative if someone who has more experience with Eagle could verify the library I've created as there were some things I was uncertain about (i.e. package dimensions & pin spacing on the grid exactly right) and other things I couldn't figure out how to do (i.e. rotating the text of the pin name, turning off the "Direction" text). Below is a download link to an archive which contains the library I've created along with the relevant product datasheet.

Download link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2818650/LibAndDataTHAT1646.zip

The tutorial I used as a guide for making the library is here:

http://www.hcilab.org/resources/boardlayout/eagle-librarydesign.htm

I'm using the free version of Eagle 5.11 in Mac OS 10.7.2

Thanks very much!
Kind regards,
Frank

This thread is gold, I love it.  I have done something similar for LTSpice ( for instance made symbols for all the thatcorp libraries etc. ) that I should bring together to share also.

Hi, does anyone here have a library for Switchcraft? I tried googling, but found this forum instead. I am looking for the L722RA footprint. www.switchcraft.com/Drawings/L7__RA_series_cd.pdf Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm about to make library with lme49600 and lme4972 for the headphone amp and I've figured I'd check here first. Anyone?

michal_k said:
I'm about to make library with lme49600 and lme4972 for the headphone amp and I've figured I'd check here first. Anyone?

You could just use the footprint of a 5532 for the 49720.  They have the same pinout.

The 49600 would have to be a custom part unless someone speaks up.

-Casey

Here we go, LME49600 and LME49710 in to99 and so08 version. Please check against datasheet before use.

(Remove txt extension)

Attachments

• reference_hpa.lbr.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 33
Hi EJ,
I just installed your library and am getting the following error message:

EAGLE update report

Date: 2/2/12 22:05
File: /Applications/EAGLE-6.1.0/lbr/0000 My Library.lbr

An error occurred while parsing the intermediate XML file.
The XML file has been loaded into a text editor window as
/Applications/EAGLE-6.1.0/lbr/0000 My Library.rpt.lbr

Warning(s):

line 1341: invalid value '' for attribute 'name' in tag <gate>

Error:

line 1341, column 88: invalid/missing attribute 'name' in tag <gate>

Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks!
Regards,
Frank

And to contribute to everyone's search for component libraries & tutorial info, have a look at this site:

http://gaussmarkov.net/wordpress/category/tools/software/eagle/

This guy is very generous! The component libraries are well documented and were a huge help to me!

Now I just need a few THAT IC libraries & I'm set. I tried creating my own, but the package dimensions/hole spacing kept coming out wrong... :-(

+1 on the Gauss Markov libraries, especially nice since he has WIMA types in there.

On LME49600, doing a headphone amp myself as well, have one from DIYAudio forums ("The Wire"), but that one is a major PITA to solder, despite the extremely low parts count. Think I'll do a more spacy layout using TH components.

if you want to get rid of the boards for "the wire" I'll take them. That would save me a massive amount of time.

Request for libraries:

THAT1510
THAT1646
THAT2181
THAT1250

I know that there are similar/compatible components, but I'd very much prefer to have the exact ones since I don't yet know if the units I'm making will be available as kits or for commercial sale.
Otherwise, if anyone knows how to copy a package type when making an Eagle component library, I'd love to know!

Any help is much appreciated!
Regards,
Frank

Back