Hello from easy breezy Philadelphia

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapy_goat

Hi all. I have been deciding decibels for about 10 years now in live and studio settings. I have an Ampex 440B that I've completely refurbed with help from gar381's info he has shared on the forums. Over the years I've had or worked on friends' Tascam 388s, Teac 80-8, Otari MX5050 (2 tracks, 8 tracks), MTR-12... I have a 10-channel Studer 169 that I recapped and mod'd for direct outs. I have experience with tape echos, Dynacord's, Echoplex's, Roland space echos, my personal one as well as a few friends' machines. I seem to have been on a spring reverb kick lately. Refurbishing and modding a few for studio use. Fisher Spacexpander, Pioneer 101, 202... Built a ptp LA2A from scratch, hairball 1176's, AML gear such as 2 pultecs, 2 52F50s, a few 1073 pres, & 2 627's (most recently, love them!!). I track out of a studio in Philly that has an MCI 636 that I am slowly making internal acquaintance with lately ... Thanks all for sharing your knowledge, I hope to absorb maybe a drop of the thousands of collective years of experience within these digital walls!

Latest posts

Back