Eagle Libraries

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandersonic said:
Request for libraries:

THAT1510
THAT1646
THAT2181
THAT1250

I know that there are similar/compatible components, but I'd very much prefer to have the exact ones since I don't yet know if the units I'm making will be available as kits or for commercial sale.
Otherwise, if anyone knows how to copy a package type when making an Eagle component library, I'd love to know!

Any help is much appreciated!
Regards,
Frank

These were in the library section of the eagle website.

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/that-corp.lbr
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/that2180_sip8.lbr
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/userfiles/libraries/that_2252_rms_detector.lbr

-Casey

Just created the following libraries today:

THAT1250
THAT1510
THAT1646
THAT2181

They're all in the zip file available via this link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2818650/THATcorpDevices.zip

Thanks to those of you who helped with references to videos etc.!

Regards,
Frank

UPDATE!
The library for the Accutronics BTDR-2H is again available via the link below. Please note that it's for the horizontal (flat) mounted version only.

Thanks!

Regards,
Frank

Download:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2818650/Accutronics%20BTDR-2H.zip

...if for some reason the link doesn't work, just PM me and I'll send you the library.

Hi,

The jensen.lbr on the cadsoft website is the most recent one I can find and it won't load in 6.0 due to it being older than 4.11.

Does anyone here know of a jensen.lbr which is updated to work with 6.0? Or of a tool to update the lib?

Thanks!

Michael

mjk said:
Does anyone here know of a jensen.lbr which is updated to work with 6.0? Or of a tool to update the lib?

Thanks!

Michael

Maybe open it up in V5 and save it as a new file (jensen2.lib)for example.  Never done this so not sure if it would work.

-Casey

I am looking for a LM 386 in eagle... been trying to draw one myself.. no luck yet...

Cheers!

Erik

*** edit: it sort of magically re-appeared in my gusmarkov libraries.. yeah! ***

signalflow said:
mjk said:

Thanks!

Michael

Maybe open it up in V5 and save it as a new file (jensen2.lib)for example.  Never done this so not sure if it would work.

-Casey

I use a mac, and I always have to find a PC, load eagle and open and save it, because the Mac version doesn't handle old libraries well...What part are you looking for I have an old jensen library (might have some extra stuff in it though - I used it for self etch, so be careful to check it, but you should be able to open it).  Attached

Attachments

• jensenupd.lbr
    12.5 KB · Views: 99
Also this lib - source unknown, check it, but it opens in 6.1

Attachments

• Jensen_cinemag.lbr
    2.7 KB · Views: 146
bruce0 said:
signalflow said:
mjk said:

Thanks!

Michael

-Casey

I use a mac, and I always have to find a PC, load eagle and open and save it, because the Mac version doesn't handle old libraries well...What part are you looking for I have an old jensen library (might have some extra stuff in it though - I used it for self etch, so be careful to check it, but you should be able to open it).  Attached

Thanks! the lib you attached opens and does have the PC-6 footprint I need for the JT-DB-PC.

I'm a little unhappy with Cadsoft as I find that even though I purchased the full pro version 4 a couple of years ago I now must pay full price for an "upgrade" to version 6, and the libs are broken besides.

Is there another up-and-coming PC design package that anyone can recommend? I don't feel like giving Cadsoft another $1200+ just to keep going with the tool :-(

mjk said:
bruce0 said:
signalflow said:
mjk said:

Thanks!

Michael

-Casey

Thanks! the lib you attached opens and does have the PC-6 footprint I need for the JT-DB-PC.

I'm a little unhappy with Cadsoft as I find that even though I purchased the full pro version 4 a couple of years ago I now must pay full price for an "upgrade" to version 6, and the libs are broken besides.

Is there another up-and-coming PC design package that anyone can recommend? I don't feel like giving Cadsoft another $1200+ just to keep going with the tool :-(

I wouldn't bother with 6.  There are still many bugs.
Best,
Bruno2000

I wouldn't bother with 6.  There are still many bugs.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time figuring out what, if anything, has been fixed. I still spend a lot of time deleting and re-adding wired and dots, and it seems to be pretty much the same program except for more properties on things.

Oh, and some functions like group move have weird behavior that wasn't there before...

Michael

Does anybody have any experience with the api500.lbr mentioned on page one of this thread? There are three layout alternatives in the library and none of them really seem to be right regarding the card-edge pins inasmuch as they look waaay too big. It certainly might be something I'm doing wrong, but I'm simply not sure at this point. I've been printing out Gerber files to hold up against a blank PCB and they don't really line up. If I adjust the dimensions of the files, things end up stretched. I've used the API STANDARD board version in the aforementioned library.

Any help would be well-appreciated!

Regards,
Frank

Hi,

i'm looking for ClassicAPI transformers Eagle libraries (EA2622, EA2503)... 

I've found a library from EvolutionaryTheory but it seems not to work in my Eagle 5.

www.evolutionarytheory.com/downloads/Eagle/ClassicAPI.lbr

Cheers!

etheory said:
Sorry Cardinen it's for Eagle6. You could either update or if you PM me I'll figure out how to get it converted to 5.

If V5 will open a V6 sch. file you could use the exp-project-lib.ulp Then etheory could just upload a sch. file to the thread with the 2 xformers placed in the file(Thanks Ethan!).  Then run the above ulp and save via the next window that pops up then it should work.  In (e)theory. :p

-Casey

Ok thanks.

I'm searching how to convert a library from 6 to 5 but it seem not possible do it directly from Eagle.

@etheory : thanks, i don't wanna waste your time , if i discover how to convert i'll let you know.
@signalflow : I don't think Eagle 5 will open a V6 schematic, maybe i'll try.

In the meantime i'm using the Jensen library as a substitute for the input xformer  8)
Anyway, if anyone is able to convert the file to V5 please update this thread, it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Cardinen

Cardinen said:
I'm searching how to convert a library from 6 to 5 but it seem not possible do it directly from Eagle.
@etheory : thanks, i don't wanna waste your time , if i discover how to convert i'll let you know.

Really, it's no issue, and if it's helping out other people, it's definitely not a waste of my time - I'll sort it out tonight.
If I can't do it directly I'll write a little script - trust me, I'm a programmer ::)
Also I might even have an older version of that lib for Eagle5 at home somewhere since I only recently upgraded to 6 anyway.

Cardinen said:
Hi,

i'm looking for ClassicAPI transformers Eagle libraries (EA2622, EA2503)... 

I've found a library from EvolutionaryTheory but it seems not to work in my Eagle 5.

www.evolutionarytheory.com/downloads/Eagle/ClassicAPI.lbr

Cheers!

Hi there I just tried to download this library but doesn't work, can someone check and eventually re-post? Thanks

Latest posts

Back