EasyEDA questions

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another qu.stion or two. Copper pours. I can select a copper pour I created and change its layer but I cannot seem to delete it. ANy idea how to do this.

Also, the copper pour tool is a general polygon drawing tool which I fine hard to use. I am used to a straightforward rectangle copper pour tool but this does not seem to work for a copper pour in esayeda.

Cheers

Ian

Many thanks for the links. The first video did not show you haw to delete a copper pour but it did simplify using the polygon tube - when drawing a rectangle you can draw just three sides and then right click and it will complete the rectangle. I also noticed on of the videos had different coloured lines for the polygon outline and they were a lot thicker (and easier to see with my old eyes) so I need to find out where those parameters are set.

The second video was much the same but the guy did delete a copper pour. Unfortunately he just said " if I delete it entirely" and it disappeared - he did not say how he did it. After some experimentation I found the delete key works but unfortunately my little Chromebook, that I sometimes use, has no delete key. Then I discovered of you manage to select the copper pouur there is a right click ,menu that includes deleting it.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back