• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eli-Audio Iron Projects mono and stereo DI-boxes...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliani

Since long I've designed this little DI-box PCB/kit I used to call the "Iron Man". later I renamed it to the "Iron One" and I thought it was time for another name change... ;-)

The "Iron Ore" is the basis for all Iron projects as of now! A single PCB that can hold two channels of the high grade Direct Injection circuit that makes up this little project. It's a simple design, mostly taken from the Jensen-Transformers resources, but it holds the footprint for the best transformers:

Lundahl LL1935
Jensen JT-DB-EPC
Cinemag CM-DBX-PC
and now... the Carnhill VTB9072

Now finally I contacted Frank to sort out the enclosures, and he did another great job! Frank is a great guy!!

Now to keep the price down for this project I was wondering if any of you would be interested in a full kit or even assembled box. I'm making a pre-order mailinglist, to keep everybody informed, not spam...  subscribe: www.eli-audio.com

Price is down to less than €100 for the kit including all parts to build this little box, transformer pending of course, and for a single channel of course... the new PCB design fits 2 channels in this little box for dual mono or stereo purposes!

1b9442_266b58ad8a4e43f792af630664449a90.jpg

1b9442_674176e263dc478db87180fd22e10ffb.jpg

1b9442_5428ecc663c9449880c25948b1b762d6.jpg

Dual.PNG

Back