(Feeler) Cost effective M49-C12 Bodies !!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted by: shabtek
I like the perspex work-- do you think it is the best material for the rails? My initial concern is mechanical strength, and then continuity.

Continuity won't be a problem as it would be carried through the mic body.  This is just the first proto so I'll be testing the mechanical strength but it seems reasonably rigid also the body tube is screwed at both top and bottom so the boards and rails carry little load besides the tube transformer and components which only add up to a few grams... ;)

Hey, I'm also out. Sorry.
I would still be interested in one C12 body, but would prefer it without any rails or what so ever.
Or would that be included in the price?

No worries Murdock ;) The acrylic point to point would would be separate. I'll update my list.. are you Merlin?

Here's a pic with turrets installed!

y4mMMXngJ7p2p-bv6Jrwoi7sqoQDaawdkBZ-kirSO-aZCq1kuM_rTf3ZkFcWZPU7c2BNB7jjIylwJN0FI5hKM7CMxq9Hm7tT-JTo4DuE8iZ60xBkJejMIyH0jK20BqAh1MZRF9XvFdpQsTbLxQTCCprYfIkD5U2TlaRAp2M90hKseR4squV2Lk1W0Ot98CAKDo2PCi74invXcMsqZeXZ7sLhA

It's definitely rigid enough with the ribs  and base welded in!
This option would be $120.00 extra.

y4mXcU-kq-a_WIftcCXFS4yD78Z8OdnOXNx7JvJwnEOmGENntJm-h4poD81pqCNavXFT3PchRr9x7ERMOpEmmqjC1_XuYsRZkf0uidsilgSHR-UAlxOt9VBl6AXOXw8_ZgDsL49tvb8P8FAhcfRY_dH4noteck0zwXqu7UT-1DtbYzr4IJhKp7nK0Ex0cqBp1yvc2pNssgwIxspKqfy7crTMg

Hey, thanks alot. Yes, I'm Merlin.
It's good to know, that it is seperate.
Also, on one pic I see a threaded connector. Is that stock or have you attached it? What type of connector is it?
The body looks really nice!

Hey all,
Just letting everyone know that I've sent out confirmation emails to everyone who contacted me and have on the M49 c12 order list so if you didn't get one send me an email with your name, order and address and I'll  add you.

See page 1 for updated info and optional extras!!

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=64260.0

Cheers
Mark

Hey Mark,

i'm not interested in this groupbuy. 
245$ or 265$ for chinese made body isn't attractive at all...

Posted by: ln76d
Hey Mark,

i'm not interested in this groupbuy. 
245$ or 265$ for chinese made body isn't attractive at all...

The postage was an estimate ::) .... Anyhow postage prices updated below...

The price per body is $160 USD  for C12 and $180.00 USD for the M49. Both come with a heavy duty shock mount.
$20.00 USD Australia New Zealand  USA Europe would be around $30.00 USD standard or $43.00 insured with tracking

So totals body plus shipping would be

C12  insured with tracking  $203.00  or with paypal fee $209.37
49    insured with tracking  $223.00  or with paypal fee $$229.97

C12 no insurance or tracking  $190.00  or with paypal fee $195.98
49    no insurance or tracking  $210.00  or with paypal fee  $216.58

Posted by: OneRoomStudios

Just for clarification, if I want to use Poctop's board in my M49, would I need the full $100 acrylic boards, or just the $25 "POCTOP PCB bottom Acrylic mount" or both? Is the first set just for p2p wiring? Thanks

Just the $25.00 USD  ;)

Can everyone who is is still up for a body send me an email with your order, preferred shipping and if you want the optionals.

Cheers
Mark

Latest posts

Back