(Feeler) Cost effective M49-C12 Bodies !!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I count it right, we're at 51 bodies now. And I would take a C12 body when you upload some more photos.
Any news from the manufacturer? Have you contacted him?

Hey Murdock,
Sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm pretty sure the supplier meant 50 units of either 1 or both types . I will hit them up again and see if 25 of each is  reasonable but I don't like our chances. Give me a few weeks as I'm pretty busy at the moment with other projects and still need to develop innards of the C12.

GOOD NEWS! :D
I just spoke to the supplier and they said they can work with our numbers but the price would be increased by $15.00 per body because of the lower order amount.

let me know if your all happy to go ahead by emailing me at [email protected]  and I'll start putting together a more official list and get some shipping prices etc,
If you could let me know your name address country and order details  we can take another step forward. :)
Cheers
Mark

Sorry,
I'm stepping out.
I wanted to have 1 C12 and 2M49.

not anymore...
thanks for taking care !

Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of response! life is very busy at the moment!
I'm still waiting on a few orders and need to do some CAD alterations to the c12 base (in order to fit the  connector) which I'm hoping to get done in the next week.
currently I have about 15 M49 and 9 c12's on my list, so it looks like some may have dropped out or haven't contacted me as yet?
If havent contacted me yet and you want in  let me know.  8)

Also I've been working on an option for the c12 guts!

Attachments

• c12 3.jpg
    c12 3.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 52
I like the perspex work-- do you think it is the best material for the rails? My initial concern is mechanical strength, and then continuity.

Back