Chinese U47 and C12 style microphone bodies and vintage style power supply Group buy.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been restraining myself 'til prices are clearer, but I'm tentatively in for two tube U47 bodies and a C12-style body if things aren't too expensive.

Hi, if the price/quality is ok i'am sure in for a U47 plus C12 or ElaM 251 bodies.

I hope this go through and good luck Andy.

So how the things going on?

andybaker28 - are you able to handle the groupbuy?
If so, you will need to share the prices here, then probably will be more people interested.
If not, please let us know (maybe on the first page?)

Hi there,

Sorry I have been finishing up an album as of late, and only dreaming of DIY. I did get some news today about the microphone bodies. It looks like the minimum quantities can not be altered (though I tried)! So it will take 100 of any body to make it possible. I got prices on the C12 looking one as well as a U47 style.  The bodies will come from ShuaiYin Electronics and the mic bodies are the SYT1100 and the SYT6000. They were priced at 40USD each. So it won't be an easy purchase to get two different ones, but it could be possible with enough interest.
You can have a look at them at their website http://www.shuaiy.com/news/class/
I want to get better pictures and be very clear on what will be purchased if we can go through with it.

I am also getting prices on the tube mic power supplies just to see what might be possible. I will update as soon as I hear something on those. I will go through all the earlier posts tomorrow and see what kind of numbers we have on bodies as of now. If you had listed something other than the U47 or C12 I won't count them, but if you do have interest in these please let me know!

Thanks

Andy

SYT1100 and 6000 are basically the same as Alctron's HT-11A and GT-2B, no?

I think the relative lack of interest sofar is only because members were still in a mist about models and pricing.
At 40$ each, with some patience, 100 of each model should be possible

Those 500 capsules will need to end up somewhere.

Hi!  40Usd seems a good thing.  If the groupbuy goes to de U47 i'm for 4, on the other hand if goes for C12 Body count me for 2.

Thanks!

Hi there

I have good news! I got prices and models for the mic bodies as well as a vintage style power supply.

The price for power supply is the same as the mic bodies $40 each. Of course there will be shipping to add on, but should be reasonable for shipping from China to Taiwan where I am located.
So $80 for mic body and power supply is great to me! What I was hoping for actually. This kind of price will allow savings for a better capsule and allow me to build more versions of mics. I have photos uploaded to my dropbox folder so that you may see what the mic bodies and power supply looks like. Hope we can get enough interest!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/14blgqshqgwz4qh/AAAC0e4X_4W6NuA1zJi9gWKAa?dl=0

I still plan to do a new count soon so that we can see what the current numbers of interest there are.

Andy

Hello!

I went through and added what I think is correct and updated to those that were interested in the offered bodies.  I know at the beginning prices were not confirmed and  power supplies were not included so if there are changes to made to the list below, of course its no problem. I will update page one and make an official run for it now that I know what can be had with photos and prices! I am pretty excited about the power supply cases, did not expect them to have the more vintage styled ones.

C12-----      U47-----  power supply

1   1                    Ding
2                      2                    4                    Ghiatorino
2                      2                                            Berl
1                      2                    3                    Vizcities
                          1                                            Rockinrob86
                          4                                            Hawkmoon
1                      1                                          DjaiTeam
1                                                                    DeepDark
-------------------------------------------------------
8                      12                8

Thanks everyone! Lets do this!

Andy

Hi! These power supplies looks fine and same price of a body mic :)

I want to change my list please, instead of 4xU47.... count me for 2xu47, 2xC12 and 4 power supplies please!!!

Thanks!

Got you updated! Thanks! Yeah I am excited about those power supplies as well!

Was looking for something like these.

Thanks for the update!

Andy

Hawkmoon said:
Hi! These power supplies looks fine and same price of a body mic :)

I want to change my list please, instead of 4xU47.... count me for 2xu47, 2xC12 and 4 power supplies please!!!

Thanks!

Changed my mind :D

For now count me for two PSU!

Could you check what could be estimated shipping price to Europe?

^Ha, ha.

The short body in the picture has "CONDENSER MICROPHONE" written on it.
Will they come that way, and if so, is it a decall or is it engraved?

Also, the PSU is the longer and narrower style which most will like better. But will all the PCBs from the well known kits (from poctop et al) fit in these?

I will certainly ask that that sticker is not there! I wanted to announce that earlier. I will update the first page and also email the factory again.  The power supply I am 99% sure is the same one the mic and mod is selling with their kits. I bought from them my first DIY mic and yes the Pcbs fit nicely, just requires a L bracket. I have added some photos to the dropbox to show you the inside of the supply I have here. I will also ask the factory for a picture of the inside of the supply.

Thanks!

Andy

If two supplies weigh about 5KG, it would cost 1605NTWD to ship to France, not sure where you are in EU. That adds up to about $49 usd. I will link the Taiwan post page on the 1st page info..

Thanks

Andy

ln76d said:
Changed my mind :D

For now count me for two PSU!

Could you check what could be estimated shipping price to Europe?

Latest posts

Back