Greetings from the UK

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james528

Hi everyone, I'm from a tiny village by the sea in the deepest south of England where there is very little going on in the DIY Audio scene, so I've joined to find like-minded folks that I can learn from, or help if I can. What I lack in DIY or electronics skills, I aim to make up for in enthusiasm and good positive vibes. Delighted to be here and I hope to meet as many of you in the coming weeks, months and years ahead.

James

Cheers guys, thank you for the kind welcome! It's good to know that we're a healthy and thriving breed online - if not in our physical physical locations.

Regards,

James

Hi everyone, I'm from a tiny village by the sea in the deepest south of England where there is very little going on in the DIY Audio scene, so I've joined to find like-minded folks that I can learn from, or help if I can. What I lack in DIY or electronics skills, I aim to make up for in enthusiasm and good positive vibes. Delighted to be here and I hope to meet as many of you in the coming weeks, months and years ahead.

James
Hi James,
Welcome! 🤝

Back