Group buy?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only imagine where this came from or how they got it.

Maybe it belonged to one of those fisherman catching the square white fish that washed up ashore in the last few weeks due to weather.

I get a listing no longer available message. What was it?

Cheers

Ian
too bad.

Some knucklehead in Florida had listed for sale 1 X Lockheed F117 Nighthawk priced $9.56 million.

the price wasn't bad, but I didn't think such technology was available to civilians yet. Seemed like the perfect thing to pick up and then use it to go visit folks across the pond and so on. Costs about the same for a private jet and goes much faster.

As for the square white fish, a friend of mine out in Florida has been using that term for the illegal drug shipments that have been washing up on the beaches due to the tropical storms and hurricanes.

Attachments

• 1..jpeg
    1..jpeg
    45 KB
Last edited:
Airplane,.....egads! lol

Decades ago, a very close friend (radio station engineer) and I schemed about going in together with another guy and buy a single or two engine plane....Cessna, Beech, whatever. We all traveled a lot in our respective businesses. After "deep diving" we realized the purchase price was a tiny part of "cost of ownership" and we quickly shut down that idea!

Bri....who never got his private plane certification/license.

When i was young i wanted to fly airplane because of all the knobs in the cockpit.

Then i discovered that i could live in a cockpit whith even more knobs, more screens, feel jetlagged even though i didn't move and don't have the responsibility of hundreds of living souls...

Yeah, sound engineer is way cooler. :cool:

Would be fun to take a tour on one of these birds, but man, i don't think you want one as a business transport, i bet 3 hours in one of these and you need 2 days of rest.

Back