Hairball Audio, LLC - DIY Kits and Components. HairballAudio.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a batch of 8 power transformer arriving tomorrow.

I'll have those up individually and as part of a kit.

The bulk of my order should be here in April.

Mike

I put the power transformers up for sale.

They are selling for $16 each.

I only have 8 right now so if you are planning a build soon I would get them now.  I have a large batch being manufactured now.  They are scheduled to arrive in mid April.

Thanks!

Mike

Ordered some knobs today. Thanks again for the no Minimums! Would love some white ones with clear skirt and white indicator. When you order through buckeye do you have to get 100 of each knob style or just 100 pieces total? Thanks again!

Brandon

All the 1176 knobs have clear skirts.

On the blackface they look black because of the background but they are clear.

On the later revisions (around H) they changed the white line indicator to a black line.

Mike

Yeah, i would love some exactly like yours, but with white where the black is at. I want to make an 1176 with white knobs, white pushbuttons and a white bezel for the meter. I'm sure you don't want to order a  hundred just for the few that I would buy though. Maybe some other guys here would want some though. Anyways just putting black on everything on the one I am doing now. Thanks again!

brandon

Hi Brandon,

I can ask next time I order knobs (which will be soon).

Are you only looking for 2?  That might be tough...but I will ask.

Thanks,

Mike

yeah, 2 large and 2 small. I will probably want more in the very near future but for now just two of each. Thanks!

Brandon

Hey bud,
what's the height/diameter of the toroid? Thanks!

Thanks!

It'll go out in the mail tomorrow!

Just a quick note for everyone.  After this order I have 1 attenuator left.  More have been ordered and I expect them in about 2-3 weeks.  However, if you are looking to get building in the next few weeks you may want to hop on that one now.  I don't have an inventory control on my site yet, so if you are going to hop on it, you may want to claim it here first (Either as part of the Kit or on its own).

Lots of everything else in stock...with a fresh batch of attenuators on the way!

Thanks,

Mike

Sold!

Attenuators are gone.  Like I said feel free to order.  New stock should be here in 2-3 weeks.  Your order will ship out then.

(Ewald your order will ship tomorrow)

Thanks,

Mike

Dual primary.

Can be wired for 115V or 230V, depending on your region.

The best way to check shipping is to add it to your cart and sign in and you'll get a list of real time quoted shipping options.  You won't be committing to anything.

Should be less than $5 depending on the option you choose.

Thanks,

Mike

Back