Hello from Holland!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 135562

'From Holland', yes, I can say that; I am actually in the province (county) of North Holland. Which of course is in The Netherlands.
Normally I would not call myself a real 'audio guy', usually, it is more RF. But that is actually exactly the point of my joining here. I think there is a lot I can learn here.
If, meanwhile, there would happen to be some calculation that I could help with, or some snippet of random fact I happen to know, that would be only the better.
Thanks @Soundwaves for letting me in so quickly! :)

If you can read Dutch (or just take an educated guess at it), you will find my contributions - mostly high-frequency related - on the Circuits Online forum. Not sure if one can post URLs, but it is easily found.
Ruud (short for Rudolf)

Last edited:
'From Holland', yes, I can say that; I am actually in the province (county) of North Holland. Which of course is in The Netherlands.
Normally I would not call myself a real 'audio guy', usually, it is more RF. But that is actually exactly the point of my joining here. I think there is a lot I can learn here.
If, meanwhile, there would happen to be some calculation that I could help with, or some snippet of random fact I happen to know, that would be only the better.
Thanks @Soundwaves for letting me in so quickly! :)

If you can read Dutch (or just taken an educated guess at it), you will find my contributions - mostly high-frequency related - on the Circuits Online forum. Not sure if one can post URLs, but it is easily found.
Ruud (short for Rudolf)
Terman! Great choice for a nickname! Love his books. I am also into RF and Microwaves, professionally that is, or, more accurately, academically (Power Amplifiers/Network Synthesis), welcome to the forum!

Thank you! Yes, he (the real one) was a great educator. Good to see RF people in audio - some 'mysteries' disappear if you apply some RF lore, ha ha!

Back