Hello from Southern California!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh I see, that all makes sense. I’m gonna start this one asap! If for some reason I run into trouble during, would you mind if I dropped you a DM?

Ahhh I see, that all makes sense. I’m gonna start this one asap! If for some reason I run into trouble during, would you mind if I dropped you a DM?
Yeah, of course. It will take me a while to finish mine. I move pretty slow. I'm sure I'll have questions along the way. Good luck!

I noticed 3 of the capacitors are the wrong physical size (their leads were too short), so I corrected that and put an updated parts list in the google drive folder. I also realized that 20 gauge buss wire is too thick. 22 gauge is better.

I noticed 3 of the capacitors are the wrong physical size (their leads were too short), so I corrected that and put an updated parts list in the google drive folder. I also realized that 20 gauge buss wire is too thick. 22 gauge is better.
Thank you! I’m Starting it at the end of the month I’m so excited!

Thank you! I’m Starting it at the end of the month I’m so excited!
Crap, one of my mistake fixes was a mistake! I had a .18u filter cap, but it should be a .018u (18n) cap. I'm sure you'll double check all these yourself, but these little numbers can make my head spin.

Crap, one of my mistake fixes was a mistake! I had a .18u filter cap, but it should be a .018u (18n) cap. I'm sure you'll double check all these yourself, but these little numbers can make my head spin.
Hahahah yeah I totally get that I’ve had that kinda thing happen before too. It all becomes kinda a blur

Back