He's really left the group this time...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In most places history and the teaching of it is a game of colour by numbers , bears frightfully little in common with the truth . Here in Ireland you'll learn plenty about 800 years of colonial repression but almost nothing about how the state has repressed its own in the last 100 years or so .

There's still hope for you Americans that the rightful king will get the throne.

index.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 03.35.14.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 03.35.14.png
    31 KB · Views: 228
Whoops said:
There's still hope for you Americans that the rightful king will get the throne.

index.php

For someone who preaches about "eradicating the Brewery for the sake of the forum" you sure do spend a lot of time here...

user 37518 said:
For someone who preaches about "eradicating the Brewery for the sake of the forum" you sure do spend a lot of time here...

Not in Brewery overall but specifically in this thread with a completely different twist than the tone that become the norm.
I'm glad you noticed fellow member and friend

giphy.gif

I got to test out the term 'catchfart' today in sardonic repartee with friends ,mighty stuff Winst'  ;)
Its like something Blackadder would call Baldrick in a fit of rage.

Howdy to y'all. Been a while. Good to see ya.  :)

I know there are some analytical brains in this place. So I wondered if anyone here is actually doing the math and connecting the dots?

micaddict said:
Howdy to y'all. Been a while. Good to see ya.  :)

I know there are some analytical brains in this place. So I wondered if anyone here is actually doing the math and connecting the dots?

Howdy :)

Well, today I learned that Rudy Giuliani uses hair dye that runs down both sides of his face when he gets sweaty, and that he likes the movie My Cousin Vinny.

I also gather George Soros, Biden, the Clinton Foundation & the antifa worked with the Venezuelan government to rig the election by making big Dem cities vote for the Democratic candidate. But they decided to let Republicans win Senate, Congressional and local races.

:eek:

Winston O'Boogie said:
I also gather George Soros, Biden, the Clinton Foundation & the antifa worked with the Venezuelan government to rig the election by making big Dem cities vote for the Democratic candidate. But they decided to let Republicans win Senate, Congressional and local races.

18-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

I keep envisioning a cartoon with a big boot kicking him in the ass on his way out of the white house.

...and someone yelling. GET OUT! AND STAY OUT.

desol said:
I keep envisioning a cartoon with a big boot kicking him in the ass on his way out of the white house.

...and someone yelling. GET OUT! AND STAY OUT.

;D ;D ;D

I can totally imagine that, its hilarious.
In the meanwhile:

tenor.gif

original.gif

Back